So... What's new?

So a week or two ago, some great Klei devs gave us an image of what they're currently working on: caves! So how has that been going? Has there been any notable progress in the addition of caves? Is there any current work on through the ages? And I know it's only been a few days, but is there any news on shipwrecked as well? 

I believe the devs' priorities are to get caves working first (while artists make skins because they have nothing else to do), as well as work on pvp and game balance. Once they are done with that, then they will start working on Through the Ages.

Specifics are in this post: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/56105-through-the-ages/page-2#entry657326

I sometimes play the game 'The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth'. The developer of this game (Edmund McMillen) every Monday writes a mini blog about the current progress of the development of DLC. I expect every Monday with a huge excitement.  It would be cool if Klei did something like that... =)

• Developer

I sometimes play the game 'The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth'. The developer of this game (Edmund McMillen) every Monday writes a mini blog about the current progress of the development of DLC. I expect every Monday with a huge excitement.  It would be cool if Klei did something like that... =)

I'd like this, but I ran out of likes right now :/

I sometimes play the game 'The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth'. The developer of this game (Edmund McMillen) every Monday writes a mini blog about the current progress of the development of DLC. I expect every Monday with a huge excitement. It would be cool if Klei did something like that... =)

Don't they cover the progress during their weekly rhymes with play streams?

Don't they cover the progress during their weekly rhymes with play streams?

Well, it depends, they mostly play and answer some questions during streams.

Klei just reveals content when it's nearly ready or practically running.

Like RoG before it mixed with DST. Or the new UI demo. Stuff that is the beta of the beta.

Or the Invisible Inc new content.

So with caves or Shipwrecked, I would say it's early.

Though I would like to see anything, even if it doesn't make it to the end stage.

Archived