Some Questions about the game - Thanks for help

Are you sure you don't want to look at the wiki at this point...? I feel like our answers are getting spoilery anyway. But back to the topic:

When the Spider Queen wakes up, her lvl 3 nest turns into a lvl 1 nest. She leaves the first nest and walks around, looking for targets. The original nest grows quickly into a lvl2 nest. (60 secs according to the wiki; FYI one game day = 8mins)

The Queen walks around for some time and if isn't aggroed, goes back to sleep and turns into another lvl 1 nest.

This means waking a Spider Queen will cause one lvl 3 nest to turn into two lvl 1 nests.

So make sure to check back with her as soon as she sleeps and stop the 2 new nests from becoming lvl 3 and spawning more Queens.

Krandi please.You just got spoiled.And you ask people...and you said that you want to find on your own...

But i will answer.Just try out everything.And then if you don't understand something.Then go here and ask people.

Every OVERGROWN spider nest will spawn a spider queen.Probably about 1 in game week.

Krandi please.You just got spoiled.And you ask people...and you said that you want to find on your own...

But i will answer.Just try out everything.And then if you don't understand something.Then go here and ask people.

Every OVERGROWN spider nest will spawn a spider queen.Probably about 1 in game week.

Thank you for your answer. It is helpful.

I have no idea what a potato cup is! But you can catch a mole alive by hiting it with a hammer. Quite poetic really.

Thank you.
A Potato Cup is a cup that you get out of a grave. I have now given him the pig king. He gave me a lot of gold for it.

Must I kill them with my boomerang or blow dart?

No. even regular melee weapons will do

Pls go look up the wikis... you're asking us how to do stuff anyway so it's basically the same. The wiki should contain more detailed answers to your questions.

:)

O__O

I think, we talk about two different things. The animals I mean are purple, have two horns and run away, if I come near. Everytime they drop only meat. They are in the desert and maybe they are not goats.

Volt_Goat.png

This is a Volt Goat.

They live in herds in the desert.

When killed, they drop 2 meat. They have a 25% chance to drop a horn.

When killed when charged, they drop 1 milk.

In DST, they will run away from you, until you hit them, then they will charge you.

You can corner them on the edge of the map, or hit them with blowdarts/boomerang/any ranged weapon.

Unlike beefalo, they don't gang up on you.

Volt_Goat.png

This is a Volt Goat.

They live in herds in the desert.

When killed, they drop 2 meat. They have a 25% chance to drop a horn.

When killed when charged, they drop 1 milk.

In DST, they will run away from you, until you hit them, then they will charge you.

You can corner them on the edge of the map, or hit them with blowdarts/boomerang/any ranged weapon.

Unlike beefalo, they don't gang up on you.

Thank you.

Archived