What about NPCS?

It would be cool to see other groups of NPCS hanging around with camps and stuff.Maybe we could even accept quests from them, like: Get us wood and in exchange, receive food, things like that.What do you guys think? Would it ruin the game? Would that make it better? Cooler?

It's my understanding that the game is meant to be minimal in this regard, NPCs sound too cheery.I'd say, if you want friendship, allbeit temporary and prone to fits of lycanthropy, feed a pig some meatIf you want a permanent and currently mildly doomed friendship, hatch a smallbird, For LOTs of friends that will turn on you the second they realise you're not one of them, make a spiderhat and recruit some spider minions.

qwerm, you've forgotten about the companionship of Abigail, if you are playing as Wendy.

AH! so I have! A thousand apologies for this gross oversight, though in my defence, I still don't have her unlocked, as my most recent death had caused a game crash which led to me losing my game and not getting exp for it. That was back in november-ish and i've yet to die again, though I am purposely abstaining from effigies at this time because if I AM going to die, I'd very much like to get some damn exp to show for it.

@Ora: indeed, but I don't understand why Abigail would hurt her sister

She doesn't mean to, it's just that ghosts tend to suck life force out of anything they touch, you know?

The only "NPC's" I can see being added to the game would be like what qwerm and Ora said: temporary companions.

@Ora: indeed, but I don't understand why Abigail would hurt her sister

I always got the feeling that Wendy might have been responsible (partially if not completely) for Abigail's death.