Player: **** Server: ****

So I got banned from this server. I attacked the admin apparently and he got pissed, so even though it was a PVP server, he banned me.

It´s really annoying. If you are on here, can you please unban me. I was unaware I was breaking some sort of rule. The player´s name is something like Damsel. If you see this, please let me back in the game.

Squirrel you were banned for insulting staff and claiming they were abusing their powers to kill you - General Annoyance - we don't get many people banned for this, only kicks. So I can only imagine how bad you must have been since I was asleep at the time.

All of our Admins are trusted friends that are already good at the game. Admins exist on the server solely to reset it to Day 1 on occasion thus keeping the PvP interesting for new people that join and keeping the more established players from spawn killing them with Dark Swords. 

I was told you claimed that they were spawning items and after checking over last nights log no commands were used except for resets.

However about the ban, we do not ban for very long as we wipe the banlists every few days. Everyone gets infinite chances.

Squirrel you were banned for insulting staff and claiming they were abusing their powers to kill you - General Annoyance - we don't get many people banned for this, only kicks. So I can only imagine how bad you must have been since I was asleep at the time.

All of our Admins are trusted friends that are already good at the game. Admins exist on the server solely to reset it to Day 1 on occasion thus keeping the PvP interesting for new people that join and keeping the more established players from spawn killing them with Dark Swords. 

I was told you claimed that they were spawning items and after checking over last nights log no commands were used except for resets.

However about the ban, we do not ban for very long as we wipe the banlists every few days. Everyone gets infinite chances.

A) He did spawn in items so he could kill me. He admitted this. But I only made a comment on it, I didn´t spam the chat or anything (mainly cause I was running for my life from a hunter who had somehow managed to gain infinite amount of blow darts and full armour in a single day) 

B) I wasn´t rude or anything. In fact I was even called a a "Fag" by him and I didn´t even respond.

C) I don´t understand what I did wrong! It´s PVP server! We are supposed to kill.

Listen, I apologize. I´ll stay clear from him from now on, I promise. He´ll get special treatment. I promise. Can I please be unbanned? 

Also, at one point, I disconnected for like five seconds. When I reconnected I found myself surrounded by stone walls...I find it very very hard to believe. that plus all his weaponry and armour. he had also found the time to legitimately gather resources to make a pen for me. 

He was spawning items, I´m sorry.  

@TheKingofSquirrels, Like I said, I checked the logs. There were no commands used. So either they're just that good or they got incredibly lucky because there was certainly no foul play involved.

I didn't want to go this far but since you clearly do, I hope you don't mind if I post some of the chat log from that night? Since you didn't do anything wrong...

[Announcement] Somobischi was killed by Damsel In Distress.

[say] Damsel In Distress: protip icestaff doesnt do damage

[say] Somobischi: was the only thing i have

[say] Damsel In Distress: now for king

[say] King of Squirrels: ?

A few moments later

[Announcement] King of Squirrels has left the game.

[say] Damsel In Distress: COMBAT LOGGER

[Announcement] King of Squirrels has joined the game.

[say] King of Squirrels: so...

[say] King of Squirrels: spawning in items, you ******* c*nt

[say] King of Squirrels: how is that working out for ya, wh*re

[say] S6kana: stop being rude king

[say] Damsel In Distress: loggers get what they deserve

[say] King of Squirrels: at least we fought without cheating

[say] King of Squirrels: and you're a fat wh*re thats pissed at us

[say] BioRival: jesus, man calm down, there's no need to call her names

[say] King of Squirrels: shut up you moron, no one asked you anything

[say] King of Squirrels: its like batman vs superman

[say] King of Squirrels: one has all the unfair power 

[say] King of Squirrels: thats u

[say] Damsel In Distress: oh really

[say] Damsel In Distress: wanna see another unfair power?

That was a ban. (I edited out swears and player Klei IDs)

I wasn´t rude or anything
Oh yes you were, very rude.

Now we don't have any specific rule against swearing or screaming at other players, but this is just insulting to read! If I was on I definitely would've kicked you. And I would've been very tempted to ban you.

Now as I said, 
we do not ban for very long as we wipe the banlists every few days. Everyone gets infinite chances.

So you are welcome to try again in a few days. 

@TheKingofSquirrels, Like I said, I checked the logs. There were no commands used. So either they're just that good or they got incredibly lucky because there was certainly no foul play involved.

I didn't want to go this far but since you clearly do, I hope you don't mind if I post some of the chat log from that night? Since you didn't do anything wrong...

[Announcement] Somobischi was killed by Damsel In Distress.

[say] Damsel In Distress: protip icestaff doesnt do damage

[say] Somobischi: was the only thing i have

[say] Damsel In Distress: now for king

[say] King of Squirrels: ?

A few moments later

[say] Damsel In Distress: COMBAT LOGGER

[Announcement] King of Squirrels has joined the game.

[say] King of Squirrels: so...

[say] King of Squirrels: spawning in items, you ******* c*nt

[say] King of Squirrels: how is that working out for ya, wh*re

[say] S6kana: stop being rude king

[say] Damsel In Distress: loggers get what they deserve

[say] King of Squirrels: at least we fought without cheating

[say] King of Squirrels: and you're a fat wh*re thats pissed at us

[say] BioRival: jesus, man calm down, there's no need to call her names

[say] King of Squirrels: shut up you moron, no one asked you anything

[say] King of Squirrels: its like batman vs superman

[say] King of Squirrels: one has all the unfair power 

[say] King of Squirrels: thats u

[say] Damsel In Distress: oh really

[say] Damsel In Distress: wanna see another unfair power?

That was a ban. (I edited out swears and player Klei IDs)

Oh yes you were, very rude.

Now we don't have any specific rule against swearing or screaming at other players, but this is just insulting to read! If I was on I definitely would've kicked you. And I would've been very tempted to ban you.

Now as I said, 

So you are welcome to try again in a few days. 

This is amazing...

I don´t know how these things work, but they´ve added dialogue.

I NEVER said and "you're a fat wh*re thats pissed at us", cause A) I would never call someone fat on the internet or real life for that matter B) I genuinely can´t remember saying that. And certainly did NOT say "shut up you moron, no one asked you anything" or have ever said that in my life, that is complete fiction, I promise you.

And there is stuff that they´ve said that I never hear like " jesus, man calm down, there's no need to call her names" unless they were whispering. 

The only thing I might have said was "******* c*nt", although I doubt it, but I´m not sure cause I can´t remember.

I know this is must be strange to hear, but they are lying to you, I´m sorry.

Also when this happened, the server restarted. I attacked her on day 1. He/she attacked me on day 2. Meaning that she somehow got a pigskin helment, infinite amount of blow darts, an ice staff and resources to make 15 walls in a day...

They are lying. I don´t even want to join this server any more after this. I´m just giving some advice. They are lying. I´m sorry. 

This is amazing...

I don´t know how these things work, but they´ve added dialogue.

I NEVER said and "you're a fat wh*re thats pissed at us", cause A) I would never call someone fat on the internet or real life for that matter B) I genuinely can´t remember saying that. And certainly did NOT say "shut up you moron, no one asked you anything" or have ever said that in my life, that is complete fiction, I promise you.

And there is stuff that they´ve said that I never hear like " jesus, man calm down, there's no need to call her names" unless they were whispering. 

The only thing I might have said was "******* c*nt", although I doubt it, but I´m not sure cause I can´t remember.

I know this is must be strange to hear, but they are lying to you, I´m sorry.

Also when this happened, the server restarted. I attacked her on day 1. He/she attacked me on day 2. Meaning that she somehow got a pigskin helment, infinite amount of blow darts, an ice staff and resources to make 15 walls in a day...

They are lying. I don´t even want to join this server any more after this. I´m just giving some advice. They are lying. I´m sorry. 

Also look up on their dialogue where she said "Kingofsquirrels is a fag", I honestly think they are covering themselves up for banning me unjustly. 

They are lying.

Who is? My computer? I'm not getting this from some third party that would have need to cover their tracks, I am getting it from the server itself, no people involved. So either Klei edited this themselves for some insane reason or you are the one that's lying. And I am inclined to believe the latter.  

Also didn't we just learn that calling people out the forums is a bad thing to do? There are a lot of people that don't use the Forums and a few that probably don't even know it exists! So calling people out like this is petty, most likely they are incapable of defending themselves or are unaware that they are being accused of anything. So people that read the accusations are simply going to believe the accuser.

Seriously there should be some sort of rule against the mention of another player(s) in a negative light. This thread should be closed.

Who is? My computer? I'm not getting this from some third party that would have need to cover their tracks, I am getting it from the server itself, no people involved. So either Klei edited this themselves for some insane reason or you are the one that's lying. And I am inclined to believe the latter.  

Also didn't we just learn that calling people out the forums is a bad thing to do? There are a lot of people that don't use the Forums and a few that probably don't even know it exists! So calling people out like this is petty, most likely they are incapable of defending themselves or are unaware that they are being accused of anything. So people that read the accusations are simply going to believe the accuser.

Seriously there should be some sort of rule against the mention of another player(s) in a negative light. This thread should be closed.

I´m calling her out because I want to join back into the server.

OMG...You are with them. You edited the dialogue?

I´m not lying. I don´t know what to do. 

OMG...You are with them. You edited the dialogue?

I´m not lying. I don´t know what to do. 

Take screenshots and keep them on your computer. Klei doesn't police private hosted servers, and that is a good thing.

Don't like it? Join a different server or host your own and make your own rules and insult everyone you like.

I don´t know what to say. This is sinister. 

All I can say is that I´m not lying. The player Damsel in Distress spawned items to hunt me down and when I escaped she decided to ban me.

The other factor is that I was running for my life. So most of that dialogue would be impossible for me to say. The dialogue is fiction. I don´t know who is to blame for that.

Take screenshots and keep them on your computer. Klei doesn't police private hosted servers, and that is a good thing.

Don't like it? Join a different server or host your own and make your own rules and insult everyone you like.

I didn´t insult anyone!

You started to burn pig houses, the fire was put out and you were told to stop. You continued doing it and then you got chased and killed. Then you came back and started throwing insults left and right.

Again, you don't like it? Join a different server and make your own rules.

Please /thread.

You started to burn pig houses, the fire was put out and you were told to stop. You continued doing it and then you got chased and killed. Then you came back and started throwing insults left and right.

Again, you don't like it? Join a different server and make your own rules.

Please /thread.

I´m speechless. 

OMG...You are with them. You edited the dialogue?   I´m not lying. I don´t know what to do. 

I am really not in the mood to deal with this. I have the facts in front of me, then I have you telling me that the server itself is wrong. Fine. I do not believe you, but fine. Say what you want. It changes nothing.

You will be unbanned in the next few days when the list gets wiped, if you do decide to join the server I hope you behave or else you will be banned again for another few days.

Now if you don't mind I will be going to play on my server now. I have said everything I can say, I have posted all the evidence, I have stated my own personal opinion. 

Thank you. 

I am really not in the mood to deal with this. I have the facts in front of me, then I have you telling me that the server itself is wrong. Fine. I do not believe you, but fine. Say what you want. It changes nothing.

You will be unbanned in the next few days when the list gets wiped, if you do decide to join the server I hope you behave or else you will be banned again for another few days.

Now if you don't mind I will be going to play on my server now. I have said everything I can say, I have posted all the evidence, I have stated my own personal opinion. 

Thank you. 

Your staff is lying to you....For example, does this appear in the chat?

"You started to burn pig houses, the fire was put out and you were told to stop. You continued doing it and then you got chased and killed. Then you came back and started throwing insults left and right."

Archived