A set-piece turf O__O

(I know, but I'm just asking what significance it could pose... or is it just mainly for aesthetic purposes? O__O) 

I already told you... a dev thought it looked neat so he turned it into a static layout that can be called upon during worldgen. Its purpose is to look interesting. 

Awww! I'm sorry to frustrate and confuse you. I'll only write clear explicit statements for you from now on.

Me thank cold-theme-named person. Me grateful. Me make fire. My brain not know redundancy goes two ways. :D

Why do you expect it to do anything? It's just turf. 

Iterated with:

(But it's -) A set-piece turf O__O

Sorry to confuse you too :3

I wanted to initiate a discussion about the would-be purpose of the set-piece... yes, the devs made it and saw that it was good. But lore-wise, what does it mean? We know that the previous one involved a Wizard... but this... it has no indicators, no clues except the pattern of the turf... now what could it be? O__O

Me thank cold-theme-named person. Me grateful. Me make fire. My brain not know redundancy goes two ways. :grin:

My name has nothing to do with temperature my vegetable friend. 

Sorry to confuse you too :3

I wanted to initiate a discussion about the would-be purpose of the set-piece... yes, the devs made it and saw that it was good. But lore-wise, what does it mean? We know that the previous one involved a Wizard... but this... it has no indicators, no clues except the pattern of the turf... now what could it be? O__O

Maybe an old nesting village for Goose Moose? The spots can be where the eggs were. There's also a "mactusk city" that's unused in the code; it's similar to the mactusk village, except it contains like 10 to 15 walrus camps. Maybe the spots are the remnants of an ancient walrus civilization. 

My name has nothing to do with temperature my vegetable friend. 

Curse my broken eyepiece that read that as "Arctica" O__O

*adjusts corneas*

Maybe the spots are the remnants of an ancient walrus civilization. 

Though they are too compacted to host one... hmm... this is really trying me... 

Relating back to the original post, I found a weird set piece too! Kind of useless, but interesting.

339n6s2.png

I find this too sometimes. I call it the poop set piece. They're shaped like turds. :D

The spots can be where the eggs were. There's also a "mactusk city" that's unused in the code; it's similar to the mactusk village, except it contains like 10 to 15 walrus camps. Maybe the spots are the remnants of an ancient walrus civilization.

10-15? O___O™ Thank jeebus it's unused code.

Archived