Stupid Moments

I thought I'd had dumb moments of splendor!? Alas, I have only begun. School begins in 7 days, but I'll be sure to make D'ont Starve [sic] my m.o. for the week. Has anyone else tried to farm morsels from captured jackalopes set free in front of tall birds? I thought it was a great idea. so much for those 9 days :,(

was accidentally let a red hound fight with beefalo around some big big BIG forest.

good news: I was saved. no injury at all. c:

bad news: The hound burn half of the forest in the island, killed 3 of my most precious beefalo, and take along 2 spider nest in the process.

son of a hound -____________________-

It was the first run where I had everything figured out and I finally befriended my first pigs. Night comes and I set up camp. Wanting to tryout other new experiences I made a razor to shave. I then commenced to have happy shaving time by the fire only to watch myself suddenly catch fire and die instantly... ;o;

Most of my deaths could easily be attributed to a sudden case of stupidity. My death in my best game(somewhere in the 50s) was a result of accidentally pulling 2 spider queens(each with a small army as per usual) too close to my base camp. I thought I had lost them and I lit my nightly fire back at base and once it got dark the spiders showed up and I don't know if it was the spiders or the darkness that finished me off, but I sadly didn't survive until morning.Most recent death was a result of setting up a nightly camp surrounded by about a half dozen level 2 spider nests. I thought with a largely healthy Wolfgang equipped with a spear and armor I would be able to survive the night, but the spiders just kept coming and the inevitable happened.

i think my stupid moment was before the tooth trap update, there was this bug that meat could get out of the world, and that hounds went after it. I had about 50 hounds there all saved up, didn't know the bug would be fixed:P, i survived though, had to sacrifice my three spider dens (fire hounds) :p