Hello all! Just wondering if I've found a (rare?) bug or if this was just an act of the all mighty Krampus god.

So yesterday I was playing on a random PvP server. I joined in late winter and made a torch to keep warm and then made my merry way to the desert where I would live on Buzzards and warmth from the Dragonfly Arena until Spring. When I reached said desert I noticed that I couldn't pick many of the Tumbleweeds, I was only allowed to examine them, this didn't happen to all of them but definitely to the majority of them. This problem plagued me well into Spring and eventually I got tired and just went to sleep. 

(The server did have mods but I'm not sure if they would cause this)

So has anyone else experienced anything like this? Or is this well known and I'm just behind? Either way I'll be on DST again in a few hours so I'll see then if I can replicate this.

As an update I haven't been able to recreate this bug yet. I would check to see exactly what mods the server had to better understand what could've caused this but it was late when I played and it was just a random PvP server.

But for now it was either a bug caused by a mod or this is just a pretty rare bug in DST.

I had this bug on my modded server. There were god krampus vs god queen (ws-03). They was fighting forever until I enter:

krampus.component.health.invincible = falsequeen.component.health.invincible = false

Archived