First game i've paid for and can't play instantly?

A prime example of why working in customer support is dreadful. Maybe you should spend a pittance of effort verifying that the problem isn't on your end before you attempt to smear a company. 

@Arcita,  i definitely understand how working customer support would suck especially when the issue isnt the customers fault at all, the real question is why do i have to go through all this to play a game? not even a payed subscription game...  and well i did do fact finding before wasting my time to create an account and bother klei for little to no help #shots fired

oh and sending it to another email would be an issue i have the one and since it the account links to the email address it would be a hassle to create one just to play this one game

thx for the response of hey orangezest90 you are dumb, second place i checked is spam nothing there, it's empty xD this is frustrating...

So I tried disabling spam filter completely and resending 3 more times, within a 30 minute time frame and nothing, i took the time to create an account on the forums because reading some posts and troubleshooting before hand myself i couldn't get it to work, back handedly calling me an idiot didn't help any, you have my email address, find a way to send it to me, having me do something pointless to play the game is the real issue however...

still trying to resolve issue solo, sent email to noreply @ kleientertainmen t.  com and instanly recieved a response, strange how that is the email address that sends the verification and i got it... #conspiracy theory

@Arcita,  i definitely understand how working customer support would suck especially when the issue isnt the customers fault at all, the real question is why do i have to go through all this to play a game? not even a payed subscription game...  and well i did do fact finding before wasting my time to create an account and bother klei for little to no help #shots fired

oh and sending it to another email would be an issue i have the one and since it the account links to the email address it would be a hassle to create one just to play this one game

thx for the response of hey orangezest90 you are dumb, second place i checked is spam nothing there, it's empty xD this is frustrating...

So I tried disabling spam filter completely and resending 3 more times, within a 30 minute time frame and nothing, i took the time to create an account on the forums because reading some posts and troubleshooting before hand myself i couldn't get it to work, back handedly calling me an idiot didn't help any, you have my email address, find a way to send it to me, having me do something pointless to play the game is the real issue however...

still trying to resolve issue solo, sent email to noreply @ kleientertainmen t.  com and instanly recieved a response, strange how that is the email address that sends the verification and i got it... #conspiracy theory

#youcrazyson

The reply was not to point out fault, it was simply to tell you what information I have.

Our email service shows that the first message was soft bounced and every message afterwards is entirely rejected as spam; about 18 so far.

I cannot send you a confirmation of an email address that is quite literally unable to be verified since it is entirely being rejected.

I went back and checked and it looks like other AOL email addresses are having a similar issue. I am gonna check with the team and see what might be happening.

As I mentioned before, if you have another email address, try that one out and you should be good to go. Otherwise I will be working on figuring out what issue AOL is having with the emails being sent.

Archived