Early Access customers getting final build this week, ahead of the May 12th launch

Well Steam updated the game with a 5MB update and I was super excited!

For now only the splash notification screen has changed. Awww :(

But on the plus side, it says that Early Access customers will be getting the final build of the game later this week! WOO HOO! :)

As always Klei you always treat your customers with respect. I cant say this enough but thanks for a great game all the way from the first builds playing as Krane the robot till now. It's been an awesome ride all the way.

Im only able to use public Internet at the moment, which

1. is rly. slow

2. disabled the ports for steam

3. I hate changeing the Internet provide, even if it takes, thanks to there knowlege, more then 2 months, puh

So I hope I can read the changelog, play it on my friends Computer this weekend and use next weeks free days to go to my grandparents, use my Humble Key(which we hopefully get), download the game and install it on my pc

Im only able to use public Internet at the moment, which

1. is rly. slow

2. disabled the ports for steam

3. I hate changeing the Internet provide, even if it takes, thanks to there knowlege, more then 2 months, puh

So I hope I can read the changelog, play it on my friends Computer this weekend and use next weeks free days to go to my grandparents, use my Humble Key(which we hopefully get), download the game and install it on my pc

If you bought the game off their website then you should have already gotten your Humble Key to play. It'll be a matter of whether they update the Humble site with a DRM free version.

If you bought it on steam you're not going to get a Humble key I'd imagine

Getting it early? Awesome! But where did they state that?

They just updated the game yesterday. It just changes the splash screen that says

1) If you're a streamer/reviewer you're using an old bulid

2) If you're an Early access user you'll be getting the final build ahead of the May 12th release

You can launch the game and see the notification.

They just updated the game yesterday. It just changes the splash screen that says

1) If you're a streamer/reviewer you're using an old bulid

2) If you're an Early access user you'll be getting the final build ahead of the May 12th release

You can launch the game and see the notification.

Great! Let's hope it's not the 11th! :D

Sorry didn't mean to jump the gun but I was just super excited at the notice! Please dont hurt me!!! :-)

Absolutely not. When it comes to Invisible, Inc. it's always in your best interest pay attention! =)

Archived