Why we need locked boxes

Locked Chests  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be craftable locked chests is DST

• Yes
    • No
    • Only as a mod

I posted some of his stats here. 
holy Moose those are some stats. I guess I have to learn to live peacefully along with it now. It's no longer just a looming drop/threat it is a base roarder that you have to run from. I guess summer just got a bit more interesting.

I suggest checking out the Ownership mod that's been floating around. It locks not only chests, but backpacks, ect to their creator.

Simple Protection's also really useful for other protection needs, primarily fire/destruction grief prevention, and keeping brand new players from opening containers.

I really hope default server options are added to control things like this. At least firespread and building destruction, and some way to regenerate flint and such around the world after the first wave of people raids it dry. Unmodded public servers are a joke, currently.

I only use chests when I know i'm on a particular game where everyone keeps their stuff to themselves and doesn't steal. Otherwise I just forgo my only defense via a suit of Armour and carry things in a backpack. I can do just fine with the default slots, but the extra 8 is just a little more cozy.... And because I don't trust leaving stuff in chests.... 

Archived