will DST ever get teleportato things and device? more than anything else, i want to cooperatively progress from world to world and start over when exploration has concluded on each world... i can imagine a pop-up screen when someone tries to activate the device. giving everyone on the server a chance to select yes to agree they are all ready to start a new world and take everything with them in their inventory. if 100% of the people do not say yes then the world doesn't reset.

i'd also like a solution to chester. perhaps instead of a single spawn you could allow each player to craft one unique to them and it would despawn with them when they logout, and respawn with them when they log back in... just a though. you could even make an option to set colors for them so team could distinguish who's is who's.maybe even lock them from other players so people can't take your things or grief you by filling your chester with junk or w/e.

3rd, any chance we could get a new gui for party frames, like world of warcraft party and raid frames. to show status and health on the side for each member. we could even drag items to the frame and give items to other players if they are near proximity... just a though. i know a mod is out there for single player that does this for companions... found here http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=344229670

4th any chance the loot from bosses will be dropped per person? i've only played dst solo, but i see how important it is to have a deerclops eye for the hat. would suck if only 1 dropped when you have several players needing that hat. maybe instead you could have 1 deerclops spawn per winter per person in the server... idk.

@shhfiftyfive,  First question : I really would love this to be added cause I hate it when I want to change characters and i'm playing on a survival world : second question : that seems just a little bit op cause more chesters means you can carry A LOT of stuff but i wouldn't mind this xD : third question : that would be a great idea cause I hate having to ask my friends what their hp, sanity, hunger is all the time : fourth question : I don't mind the way it is now cause at least extra bearger fur is useful instead of making a shity backpack and then having no use at all.

Everyone having their own chester sounds kinda over-the-top. :razz: Are people this addicted to inventory space enhancers? In solo DS there was always the threads of "WHY CAN'T I WEAR A BACKPACK -AND- ARMOR THIS IS AWFUL FIX IT".

It's true that if you don't skypecall or something similar it's kinda hard to tell how your fellow team members are doing. Having to do routine stat checkup callouts on everyone now and then is goofy. Rather than a gui I'd more imagine it'd be something you could get when you clicked on them for examine or in their name when you hover over them or something. "Insane Wickerbottom" -> "Wickerbottom is looking crazy." or "Wickerbottom looks crazy and starving." However, some kind of just easily viewable thing isn't something I'd complain about either~

As for boss loot... you don't need it that badly I'm sure o.o; There's other stuff you can get to solve your issues well enough instead. It wouldn't make any sense for Deerclops to drop 5 eyeballs, and what's next anyway, McTusk walrus rolling 5 tam o' shanter drops? And it sounds kinda OP. Kill one and suddenly the entire server is decked out in boss gear, or more likely, everyone that actually wants one now has more than you can even use.

For your third request (GUI), this doesn't exactly meet your needs, but it gets you a little closer. Status Announcements, by our very own @rezecib,: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=343753877. About 2 minutes into the video is where he starts showing its functionality.

Or, you could message the mod creator for Followers All In One and see if he's planning to port it over to DST.

Archived