[The Anti-Drama Campaign!] NO DRAMA FOR YOU!

greenglacier

So guys. I don't know how are you with this sensitive and dramatic topic. Yes, I'm talking 'bout the leaving of these forums. So far no one could do it although many tried and have fallen in glory. (Just kidding! The 80% of the ones who have said that they're going to leave these forums 4evar, came back without feeling ashamed. The 20% actually left.) I'm not saying that: "Go and delete your account you batman!" just because you're in something that doesn't feel right for you at the moment and you would rather be alone, away from the forums but biach please! So far, so many of you, active forumers said that he/she/it is going to leave or going to leave 4 ever yet didn't leave but came back. I've read so many, so long and so ironical dramas 'bout leaving. You could ask me: "But what for?" I'd answer: I'VE NO DAMNED IDEA! Srsly thou. I consider myself being a wise one never saying leaving these forums and making such a huge melodrama 'bout it. I told you not even once when I was on going for a hiatus. Seeker, our truthseeker is the prove of that. He told people that I'm on hiatus when they were lookin' for me. To cleanse the things, I'm not intend to say that this is true only for geni's case but many of you. For example Lord Battal. It's not like I ain't happy that people are back and things but... c'mon! Don't make your leaving even worse. IF you're up to leave the forums for REAL ever say a goodbye and aye sir, you're free. Here you go, guys. You can bet on that I'm not the only one who thinks this way. But to write a dramatic topic 'bout these dramatic & fake leavings! Just a few dare.

I'm going to be ironic and stir up some drama in the anti drama thread:

I sort of see what you're getting at, but some of the people who left and came back afterwards (including me) ACTUALLY WANTED TO LEAVE. But it's hard to. Immediately logging on when you get home from whatever you do can be habit forming.

I sort of see what you're getting at, but some of the people who left and came back afterwards (including me) ACTUALLY WANTED TO LEAVE. But it's hard to. Immediately logging on when you get home from whatever you do can be habit forming.

addicti0n is a p0werful thing

make a goodbye thread and then an I'M BACK thread

You must be aware of my sickness towards such things due you've posted on this thread. Then...

Sayin' things to do for others that you know I'll hate is just.. evil. In a sentimental way.

Archived