fuel:Petals

Because It's Pretty

and it's Material of her lighter.

Now Lighter is expensive because of Gold & Ropes

then, Refueling is Best Solution.

for fire immune, New Armor is shoud be added

It's a Fireproof clothes!

It should have sanity rising, and some defense...etc

It's a Fireproof clothes!   It should have sanity rising, and some defense...etc
 Soon. (it's actually all of those things)

But I agree about refueling. Either the recipe needs to be way cheaper, or we need to be able to refuel it. I'm not a fan of petals being used, though, I'd prefer it to take charcoal or something.

Maybe Nitre to refuel it, because Nitre currently gets thrown on the ground for half the game until someone wants to make Gunpowder.

I disagree with Nitre.

Because it's not renewable.

and efforts to gather them is not good

yeah, I agree. I think anything that can fuel a fire pit should be able to fuel a lighter. Or maybe the devs can add a new lighter fluid item? It could be mined from boulders or dropped by clockworks perhaps.

Lighter fluid item sound good.

Wood as lighter fuel doesn't sound so good.

If Willow can refuel her lighter, Wigfrid should also be able to repair her helmets and speeeers!!!!!!

One tip: save your lighter wisely and you are never in need to refuel it.

Nah the armor n spear are worth the craft for Wigfrid in my opinion. However, the lighter isn't worth the craft each time and should be easily refuel-able with charcoal or petals or a new item as many of the others have said. Wigfrid definitely gets the bang-for-buck whereas Willow doesn't.

Nah the armor n spear are worth the craft for Wigfrid in my opinion. However, the lighter isn't worth the craft each time and should be easily refuel-able with charcoal or petals or a new item as many of the others have said. Wigfrid definitely gets the bang-for-buck whereas Willow doesn't.

comparation:  willow using one year your refuelable lighter: 2 or 1 gold cost

wigfrid using one year long her spears and helmets (or only spear): > 20 gold cost

with this change, wigfrids will not agree!!! If this is gonna happen, all wigfrids will hunt all willows taking their lighters XD

but the durability of battle helmet and battle spear are awesome, I also agree :-)

and actually wigfrids settings is a little bit unfair. all wigfrids don't only start with 4 meat (4 gold if given to pig king), but also with tools with a value with 4 gold.

Why don't you just be Willow. I play as her because you can have all of the things you listed at the beginning. She has a lighter with infinity fuel. She is also fireproof and she gains sanity by a fire. You don't need to complicate the whole game, unless you are stubborn and assume that only ONE character is the best.

... She has a lighter with infinity fuel. She is also fireproof and she gains sanity by a fire ...

Huh? Have you played as Willow recently (not trying to be arrogant here; legitimate question)? Her lighter has been given a durability now, and she only gets a three second window before fire starts burning her. Her advantages have certainly been lessened

Archived