Alpha_Omega's Beta PVP Videos

If you have any pvp videos then post the youtube link below and I'll add them to this first post if they are good. Newest at top.

Day0 2v1 (Wolfgang + WX-78) Vs (Willow)

I screwed up some of my attack timings but it was a fun fight... NY is always a bit glitchy.

Educational PVP Video for Don't Starve Together (a few critical tips).

Random PVP then Alpha_Omega (Day 9 Half Health) Vs Your Local NOOB (Day 37 Full Health)

SanFran Server

Alpha_Omega (Willow) Vs SethRow (Wolfgang)

SanFran Server

(looks like there is a limit to the number of videos this forum will show?)

OMG I think I know you. I was a Wickerbottom and you were that annoying daughter of [censor]. I lured you to a wormhole and you pussied out. XD

edit: was under the name bonbb at that time, hope to see you on March 21 

Yea and i think I know you.  You were riding that new dinosaur mount through the water biome.

edit: I can make stuff up too.

It's a lame video. I'm just kiting you and casting my fire rod (not really exciting). It was basically Wolfgang food buff vs fire staff and everyone knows fire staff wins in that situation.

I'll post it though.

Maybe developers could add a longer casting delay to the firestaff? It's pretty OP atm.

It's a lame video. I'm just kiting you and casting my fire rod (not really exciting). It was basically Wolfgang food buff vs fire staff and everyone knows fire staff wins in that situation.

I'll post it though.

Maybe developers could add a longer casting delay to the firestaff? It's pretty OP atm.

Force feeding needs a return, it was really balanced when it was in. Slightly confusing if you didn't know what was happening, but for pvp's sake, very balanced.

Force feeding needs a return, it was really balanced when it was in. Slightly confusing if you didn't know what was happening, but for pvp's sake, very balanced.

Or make characters run faster when they're on fire. Because, you know, they're panicking!  :lol: It would make it more difficult to kite them.

Just wondering, how do you have so much good combat stuff on day 9?

Nice videos btw, I've not done much pvp but looks fun!

Secret tactics.  This is an official dedicated server, so I can't use console commands if that's what you're asking about.  This is exactly why I only really pvp on official dedicated servers.

:joyous:

n
No accusations here. I was just curious. I saw multiple fire-staffs and that just seemed a bit odd on day 9. I know there's the chance of a hound trap. Also I assume a magic machine could be built by then, just sorta difficult that soon. Unless of course you make it high priority to do so ;D 

Or make characters run faster when they're on fire. Because, you know, they're panicking!  :lol: It would make it more difficult to kite them.

No matter how fast you move, you cannot strike an enemy if they're running away as you need to stop when attacking while they don't. Force feeding allows you to damage a moving enemy and potentially make a moving enemy immobile long enough for you to strike them. However, any enemy that is attempting to force feed you can be denied the force feed by simply hitting them with a melee attack. It added fantastic depth to combat, I was very sad to see it go.

I'm not sure that this is true because you can hit pig men once right after they hit you and start running away.

Sorry, I should be more specific, an enemy player. The reason you can hit pigs when they run away, though, is because they have a short period of not moving after they strike you.

Archived