Game Update - 129194 - 3/5/2015

Game Update - 129194 - 3/5/2015

Bug Fixes

• Fixed bug where abandoned Abigail flowers did not always decay properly
  • Fixed bug where players could cancel out of some busy states by spamming controls

@Flare2V, Hmm... so does that kill F-spamming to get more hits in? I haven't gotten a good test of that yet.

It should, by definition. Just mash against a deerclops and see if you get stunned for any decent period of time. I really hope it does.

In single player Don't Starve, once you started an attack, you couldn't cancel it by moving or starting another attack.

This would solve the spamming.

Why did this change? To account for lag and prediction?

In single player Don't Starve, once you started an attack, you couldn't cancel it by moving or starting another attack.
 Huh, totally forgot you couldn't cancel attacks by moving in single-player. But in multiplayer it's currently necessary, as it's the only way to execute an attack command without drawing aggro yourself. But it would be nice if that got fixed, too...

You can't cancel attacks by starting another attack in either, I don't think, if you could, F-spamming would result in never getting an attack off at all.

Archived