When will Don't Starve Together be free?

Hello I have been waiting since you announced Don't Starve Together Beta, and have had the game Don't Starve + the DLC's for about a year and a half now. I was reading on the website that Don't Starve Together would be free as soon as It launched. I have not seen it in my inventory and was wondering what was to be launched for us players to receive this game. Or about when would we see the full game launched?

( because technically the game has already been launched with the Beta launch and the Frontier pack Launch)

( because technically the game has already been launched with the Beta launch and the Frontier pack Launch)

If a game is in beta, it has clearly not been launched.

Just be patient, the devs are hard at work on it.  : )

Yeah, the beta has been released, and made able for people to join by paying for the sole reason of stopping the shady trades of keys going on in which multiple people were scammed. DST will become free when it's fully finished, with RoG, Caves, Balancing, and everything in between

The release date of 'Through the Ages' and the end of beta are not synonymous, or at least haven't claimed to be.

The full games release has been slated for Summer, I believe.

The end of beta will be early or at the same time with release date of 'Through the Ages'. Not later, i guess. Through the Ages is the new brand content pack, like 'Reign of Giants' for vanila DS.

Of course, I can be wrong.

The end of beta will be early or at the same time with release date of 'Through the Ages'. Not later, i guess. Through the Ages is the new brand content pack, like 'Reign of Giants' for vanila DS.

Of course, I can be wrong.

I really don't think the release date will be at the same time as Through the Ages. I think Through the Ages will be released after it's out of beta.

I really don't think the release date will be at the same time as Through the Ages. I think Through the Ages will be released after it's out of beta.

It won't be out of beta until all vanilla content is out, I.E Caves and whatever is happening with adventure mode. RoG and Through the Ages are coming out before caves and adventure(?).

Therefor, beta is coming out later.

Archived