"Totally Normal Tree"

Interesting... may I add something?

Aside from just saying that when burning... what if it actually talked to you, harassed you verbally (within context) and will cause sanity reduction because of this...

Also, should it be allowed to spawn evil flowers all by itself? (please say yes, please say yes, please say yes)

O_O

@Asparagus, on that idea, I think it would be logical for the tree to be able to turn normal flowers into evil flowers if a player plants flowers(using bug-net caught butterflies) near the "Totally Normal Tree". This should only occur if the "Totally Normal Tree" still isn't burnt though.

Hope that get's implemented somehow, in-game or mod-wise. That way "Totally Normal Tree" would have more use than just produce three(3) living logs.

You guys are realy creative keep up the good ideas!
Seriously, though, this would be awesome and so helpful.
That way "Totally Normal Tree" would have more use than just produce three(3) living logs.

Oh great and mighty Klei Gods!! Hear us, your humble followers and take pity in our plights! Would though consider implementing this after your great and noble task of balancing and fixing bugs and creating a more stable and lag free-ish Multi Player Mode?!

Also, please do not strike me with your great and powerful bolts of warning points for setting this post's font size to 18 as it would seem as if I was yelling but I am actually just trying to make my voice reach the paradise in which you dwell!!

I think I may be high on green shrooms right now O_O

I think I may be high on green shrooms right now O_O
only right now? are you sure?
omg... this may be of topic but while I was checking my mail to see if I got a reply from Klei Entertainment I won a TV!
 yeah, it's definitly neither spam or someone wanting to break into your house. Please go ahead and click that link.

You are the 1,000,000th reader of this post. Click here to win a bunch of nothing.

I really love the idea of having the totally normal tree spawn evil flowers. 

A counter to that idea would be if 'evil flowers' spawned 'evil butterflies', we could then plant our evil flower-patches wherever we needed. Bees will already plant evil flowers if they spend enough time pollinating them, IIRC.  

Likewise, if digging up an Evil Tree gave an Evil Sapling instead of another log, we could move the Evil Tree near our base. That would be awesome.  I'd totally have an Evil Flower Farm next to my regular one.

I really love the idea of having the totally normal tree spawn evil flowers. 

A counter to that idea would be if 'evil flowers' spawned 'evil butterflies', we could then plant our evil flower-patches wherever we needed. Bees will already plant evil flowers if they spend enough time pollinating them, IIRC.  

Likewise, if digging up an Evil Tree gave an Evil Sapling instead of another log, we could move the Evil Tree near our base. That would be awesome.  I'd totally have an Evil Flower Farm next to my regular one.

something really awesome you can do in the meantime is have a ghost-y friend haunt a normal flower patch, then you get quick evil flowers. Make a majority of them evil and leave a few homeless bees laying around? suddenly evil flowers everywhere.

I'm seriously all for TNT's (maybe they should blow up when lit on fire with an abbreviation like that) acting like evil flower spawners though. Maybe being able to move them is too op, but them spawning evil flowers would be pretty cool.

...Old Bell the game

O__O

anarchy = ((DST) * (RoG Content)) + ((PvP(or regular)) * (Old Bell))

Well, I guess we should keep posting stuff here so it will never leave the front page... and Klei is bound to notice this and should succumb and implement this O___O

May Maxwell have mercy on our souls O__O

This will get annoying...

anarchy = ((DST) * (RoG Content)) + ((PvP(or regular)) * (Old Bell))
I actually meant  in my usual hatred for it's implementation, but I guess you're right, in a way. And what's wrong with Anarchy? I don't see any government in DST

This will get annoying...
very. Spamming is bad. If you want to say something, it's okay, but if you're just posting so that the thread stays on top, that's just bad. Besides, I'm quite sure that Klei is very used to ignoring feedback they're not sold on that is spammed all around the forums and not giving in for the pressure(except for multiplayer... for some reason....). Not sure if that's good or not(because Old Bell), but spamming will probably only get you some warning points or a locked thread. 

I don't see any government in DST

Hmm... Church and State...

State: Pig King? (but he just sits there and doesn't even mind if all his subjects get killed... and where does he pull all that gold from? O__O)

Church: Clockwork Bishop? (Wendy: What does he pray for?)

idk

Spamming is bad.

Yeah, that's why I shot myself down

hence, the boat- i mean the spoiler :)

So, future posters (post-ers? people who post) do not spam messages... it's -- dare I say it -- anarchy!

I think during the Full Moon they should have a small % chance of spawning somewhere in the world as well, just to keep them coming around. You can't necessarily control where it is, but it would kind of add to the "world needs to change as time goes on" thing people have been asking for. 

I will also say I support the idea of them slowly converting Flowers to Evil Flowers! 

I mean, I didn't scream or anything when I was torch flicking through the night and suddenly there was an Totally Normal Tree where I thought my character was. Nope, totally didn't happen. 

@Ermogroen, so does most of the discussions on the feedback/suggestion section. There's hardly enough people here to maintain a discussion, so most suggestions and feedback just fades back*shoots own head* opening space for new feedback, which usually is either wrong(yes, I'm that egocentric to the point that I think your opinion is wrong), or the related to the old discussion.

Archived