DST can now bring Ghosts back to life... what about Abigail?

I'm sure a lot of you guys have had this cross your minds before but...

Since everyone who dies now can be brought back to life by various methods... what about Abigail?

My thoughts:

If she were to recover her human form again, i suppose she would look similar to Wendy... with the hair-style a little different...

But, assuming, she is the younger of the two, she will should still follow her sister (A twin character - two in 1!like in her ghost form but can do so much more like be able to cut down trees, wear hats, armor, and weapons, granted she would lose some of her ghost-form's abilities, like AoE damage, illumination... but will gain the same abilities of a regular player... or like that of Maxwell's Shadow puppets...

but having her to eat while in human form could be a good anchor for this perk...

But then she would... be able to have her own inventory... that the player can view maybe just above/below their Wendy's (I'm starting to see why they didn't want to let Abigail live now...)

Too many UI's... but story wise, shouldn't/wouldn't it make sense?

It's not going to happen. Abigail's body is permanently unreclaimable by THEM.

Ooooooooo...

O_O

that's good...

but then Maxwell (and presumably Charlie) will be coming back in the coming updates right? (the puzzle) so...

O_O

It's either related to some space continuum of worlds, as Abigail died in the Earth's world, while Wendy died in DS world (based on my theory of Jury Rigged portal being a machine that raises the dead), this could make a lot of difference. Or it's just too much work. Or rather both, if either of those is the case.

Anything i've read is purely speculation. The only thing that can be assumed is that Wendy is a special case. She has powers that other ghosts do not(attacking) and well as lacking powers other ghosts have(haunting). unless the developers explicitely tell us anything, all we can is speculate.

Others thoughts:

- She cannot be a hallucination of wendy because she can attack in pvp.

- I'm sure we do not know that.

Archived