When Willow dies...

I guess would be cooler to make each char to have one more revive mechanic depends on it's speciality. For example Willow could revive if you make camp fire have max fire in 20 secs, and then she can haunt it. Wendy could resurrect if you haunt grave and then haunt ghost out of it, Wolfgang revive from 5 big piles of meat, or from couple meaty stews, R2D2 could resurrect from a fridge and break it. :-)

I guess would be cooler to make each char to have one more revive mechanic depends on it's speciality. For example Willow could revive if you make camp fire have max fire in 20 secs, and then she can haunt it. Wendy could resurrect if you haunt grave and then haunt ghost out of it, Wolfgang revive from 5 big piles of meat, or from couple meaty stews, R2D2 could resurrect from a fridge and break it. :-)

nah.

When Wilson dies, I should be able to shave the beard off of his skeleton to finish my meat effigy.  

When Wendy dies, Abigail should go nuts and attack everyone indiscriminately.  

I do like the idea of Wilson dropping his beard hair. The Abigail thing might be cool, but I'm a little skeptical.

Archived