How did you find out about Don't Starve?

Excess

Hullo from the UK! (Glasgow, Scotland specifically)

I was watching some Let's Play videos of Slender, cause I like horror games but I'm too much of a wuss to play them myself :3 And through related videos I ended up on falpatrick's channel and saw his Don't Starve playthrough. I was just going to play the demo, but of course got addicted and bought a key as Soon as my 15mins was up :D

I'm from the Philippines and stumbled upon the game through the Chrome Web Store; played the demo and told a good friend of mine about it. (We usually have this contest on who gets more trophies; in this case, who survives the longest.) He liked the game, bought it, and gifted me his extra key for the discovery. :D

I'm from Boston, MA and my son was gifted a key for the game from one of his steam friends. After he played it for a bit he said "Mom you would love this game." I bought it after watching him play and hearing him talk about it for 2 days. He was right I love this game.

I'm from Boston, MA and my son was gifted a key for the game from one of his steam friends. After he played it for a bit he said "Mom you would love this game." I bought it after watching him play and hearing him talk about it for 2 days. He was right I love this game.