Why is Warg in Vanilla DST?!

They probably figured it was important enough to the game's balance (and I can easily see why; with 3~4 people if you track down the koalaphants even just a fraction of the time you see their trails you'll easily have food for eternity, even WITH warg/ewecus appearing- unless your luck is awful)

Warg is pretty trivial to defeat with 3+ people anyway, and Ewecus is instant death to a single person on a hunt so you should have 2 (which should be enough to be fine on Warg)

I've DST and ds and ds RoG but I'm wondering.

If you don't have everything unlocked when you play DST (I mean for someone who doesn't have RoG), I won't be surprised to see a mod on DST which add the locked content to dst.

@XirmiX, They have said that characters exclusive to RoG will be in DST only if you own RoG. As far as I have heard that is not true about other content.

Well, then that's a problem, because there's a mod that already gives RoG characters to DST. That would be a BIG mistake for Klei to be so generous and give RoG for free in DST, basically.

We don't want to separate DST between people who own RoG and people who don't. As a general rule, we are trying to approach DST as something that doesn't require you to have played the single player game.

You won't "need" RoG to access RoG content in DST. To what extent that all works, we don't know yet. It's possible there may be some sort of bonus for owning RoG, but it's not likely to be anything significant.  

But DST as a whole will include core RoG content adjusted for multiplayer as needed. 

We don't want to separate DST between people who own RoG and people who don't. As a general rule, we are trying to approach DST as something that doesn't require you to have played the single player game.

You won't "need" RoG to access RoG content in DST. To what extent that all works, we don't know yet. It's possible there may be some sort of bonus for owning RoG, but it's not likely to be anything significant.  

But DST as a whole will include core RoG content adjusted for multiplayer as needed. 

As from This War of Mine, people would say "That's very generous from you" or "This offer of yours is too damn impressive!"

eb4.jpg

Archived