Who likes cooking ?! I do !!

Naedra

DJoyzM : Well I had extra space, so I thought I may as well :p As for the recipe guide, I agree. I keep hoping more recipes will come with each patch! There a few obvious ones that should be there I think like jam! (Roasted berries... this makes no sense!!)

ScienceMachine : Oh, that's le suck. I mean, I after making every hat and having a fully self sustaining camp, this was the funniest thing to do!

Aerow : Me too! The dev have talked about an insanity meter. I always thought eating too much of the same thing should drive you insane faster!

Toaster Fu : I did find a lot of them, but when I decided I wanted to do them all I had to look at threads. It still took me a long time! I have very few tallbirds on my map and I wasted 3 eggs before I realized butter and butterfly wings were 2 different things XD Then went on to kill about 40 butterflies over 3 days before I got a damn butter!!!

501105 : Hell naw! This is my prized collection! I have a hat collection too that decorates my camp and sometimes I'll be missing a pig skin to make a new helmet and I'll risk dying rather than mess up the collection haha. Anyways I also have 2 other chests filled with honey ham so, meaty stew and ratatouille... =P