i feel like Klei dont like me :( never received any beta key

I just want some love from klei, but they seem to hate me

i never got my two beta key to try don't starve together :/

i read that everyone who signed in for the beta had two keys

please give me some love, i cant buy the multiplayer because its stuck to €19, i cant get beta key because klei hate me

i bought this game, loved it, but now it reject me !

:( join my feel :(

If you signed up for the beta in time before they closed it, you would've had keys sent to your e-mail, all keys have now been sent so if you didn't get any either somehow they missed you or you didn't register in time :/

I also can't buy the frontier pack for the same reason as you it is stuck at full price and not receiving the correct discount, which klei is trying to sort out with steam, so hopefully we can buy it soon enough.

I still have my beta registration email, the day i received the mail about closed beta registration opening

they missed me for sure, that why, someone in the company must hate me

i thought for a moment that someone in valve was hating me too because of the price stuck to 19€ :(

the world must hate me anyway :(

:( dat feel :(

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/46411-all-dst-closed-beta-keys-have-been-distributed/

This link might help you, not sure if you saw it. They mentioned some people mistyped their email and it didn't get to them(as no one had the email, I suppose.) Or I guess it's equally possible some people mistyped their email to an existing email, and it went through. :o 

I just want some love from klei, but they seem to hate me

i never got my two beta key to try don't starve together :/

i read that everyone who signed in for the beta had two keys

please give me some love, i cant buy the multiplayer because its stuck to €19, i cant get beta key because klei hate me

i bought this game, loved it, but now it reject me !

:( join my feel :(

Thousands and thousands of people signed up for closed beta, are you seriously so naive you believe Klei sit there and make up evil plans against 1 user? Use your head lad.

If you signed up for closed beta IN TIME and did every step correctly you should have a key. If you didn't then you have nobody to blame but yourself.

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/46411-all-dst-closed-beta-keys-have-been-distributed/

This link might help you, not sure if you saw it. They mentioned some people mistyped their email and it didn't get to them(as no one had the email, I suppose.) Or I guess it's equally possible some people mistyped their email to an existing email, and it went through. :o

This link should have been the first post, guys.

Archived