They're not in yet.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Yeah, I was hoping for caves because Up and Away, so I checked what had changed in the code with the Frontier Pack release and...

• You can no longer force feed sleeping players.
  • That's it, other than a couple tweaks on infrastructural network stuff.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I am a bit scared of caves at the moment, as I don't want players dying in there all the time. Though, caves with players who want to stick close to me because they rarely ever went in them, sounds a lot of fun. Showing them the bunny men and slurtles/snurtles, poking the big tentacle piller, playing with lanterns and mush trees, and meeting the rock lobsters are all going to be cool things for players who never lasted long in the caves.

Them ruins though, nothing down there is going to fun to mess with besides the Guardian and Slurpers. Those stupid monkeys taking my only lantern while I was trying to fix a chair. I just BURN all the monkeys since they cause so many problems.

I am a bit scared of caves at the moment, as I don't want players dying in there all the time. Though, caves with players who want to stick close to me because they rarely ever went in them, sounds a lot of fun. Showing them the bunny men and slurtles/snurtles, poking the big tentacle piller, playing with lanterns and mush trees, and meeting the rock lobsters are all going to be cool things for players who never lasted long in the caves.

Them ruins though, nothing down there is going to fun to mess with besides the Guardian and Slurpers. Those stupid monkeys taking my only lantern while I was trying to fix a chair. I just BURN all the monkeys since they cause so many problems.

I cant imagine losing all my stuff in the ruins.... I've never went there , and did drop my stuff in the caves , but that was easy to get back. I had to dodge some depth worms though, but ruins?? Id rather say bye to my gear and move on to the next world lol.

I cant imagine losing all my stuff in the ruins.... I've never went there , and did drop my stuff in the caves , but that was easy to get back. I had to dodge some depth worms though, but ruins?? Id rather say bye to my gear and move on to the next world lol.

I'd punch a tentacle to death before I delt with a Depth Worm. I just flooded the ruins rock lobsters since Depth Worms attack too often. 75 damage per hit  :-x

I'd punch a tentacle to death before I delt with a Depth Worm. I just flooded the ruins rock lobsters since Depth Worms attack too often. 75 damage per hit  :-x

Depth Worms are easy to kite tho, I never had to fight many at once , Never really been much time down there...

They are time consuming though, and the like to camp bridges and entrances.

Depth Worms are easy to kite tho, I never had to fight many at once , Never really been much time down there...

They're pretty much a buzzkill for the ruins for me. If only there weren't so many! Hopefully TOGETHER it won't be as bad. With the Thulecite Blocks appearing in the trailer, I have a feeling they might come sooner than we expect it.

They're pretty much a buzzkill for the ruins for me. If only there weren't so many! Hopefully TOGETHER it won't be as bad. With the Thulecite Blocks appearing in the trailer, I have a feeling they might come sooner than we expect it.

But , you know they added more hounds to Together , right? What's stopping them from doing that to worms? :p

Archived