[General] - Not getting verification email

EveTater

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Issue Title: Not getting verification email

Issue Description: After getting the key and going into Don't Starve Together Beta I was asked to create an account. I did so and was told I would receive a verification email instantly. I waited about 15 minutes and didn't receive one. I then went back and tried to use a different email and wait. I still did not receive the verification email. It is now half an hour into waiting and I have not received a verification email.

Steps to Reproduce: Download Don't Starve Together Beta

Press Play

Create Account

Wait to receive verification email

Hey there.

I checked our logs and I see that your verification email was definitely sent, a little more than a half hour before your bug report.

Check your spam box for an email titled "Email verification request from Klei Entertainment"

i got the email but its saying that its an invalid verification why is that? 

• Developer

Ack! I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having.

We switched over some servers today, and had a brief (accidental) interruption in this service.

Please try again now,  account creation should go far more smoothly.

I also am not getting a verification email. Ive tried several times over the last couple days and the email is not sending.... Email address is correct and i have checked my junk mail folder. Can anyone look into this?

hey there,

I checked our records and your email address is misspelled according to the email address you are using here on the forum. The second part of your email address is missing a letter.

I've tried to do get an email validation now for days and you seriously have a problem with that part of the game. You need to fix this as you can see with everyones else post says...you have a problem with your email validation process. It also says i've logged into the game for 7 hour and the only thing i've been able to play is the Don't Starve but not the Don't starve together. I'm pretty sure it's not in any folders or spam folder and i've tryed this with several emails now.

I've tried to do get an email validation now for days and you seriously have a problem with that part of the game. You need to fix this as you can see with everyones else post says...you have a problem with your email validation process. It also says i've logged into the game for 7 hour and the only thing i've been able to play is the Don't Starve but not the Don't starve together. I'm pretty sure it's not in any folders or spam folder and i've tryed this with several emails now.

We have not been able to verify any current issue with this process. In each case, the email is either in the spam folder (or filtered in a box other than what the user expected), Email was mistyped or the email went to an email address different than the one the user was checking. 

I checked our records and see the email was delivered twice on Sept 27th and once today. Please head over to the support site at support.kleientertainment.com using the same email address you used to make the account and we can send you the link directly. 

I did not receive an email and i have been waiting for a long time now, I was wondering if anybody knows what I should do.

We have checked our records and could not find any Don't Starve Together accounts registered under your email address. Did you perhaps use a different email address when you registered?

Please provide our livesupport team your SteamID (Number). You will be able to find your Steam ID using this tool: http://steamidfinder.com/

Archived