[General] - Not getting verification email

EveTater

No this is the email I used, but it did not open up a window when I clicked try again. Maybe that is the problem. Thanks for the quick responce!

If the account creation window does not open up when you click on it, that means Steam Overlay isn't being called up. You will need  to disable Steam Overlay for Don’t Starve Together:

• Right-click Don’t Starve Together in your Steam game library and choose “Properties”;
  • In the Properties window, go to “General” tab;
  • Un-check “Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game” box to disable the key notification from popping up.
  • Click on the “Close” button to close the properties window; start the game.
Disabling the Overlay forces Steam to open up your default web browser (ie: Chrome, Safari, Firefox) instead of the Steam in-game browser the next time you try to create your account.

It says that I have not validate my email where from then on I click the "Try Again" button but nothing pops out. I have created an account but Steam Overlay is not working when I click on the "Create Account" button and "Try Again" button on the initial screen.

Please help me with this problem, I really want to play with my friends.

It says that I have not validate my email where from then on I click the "Try Again" button but nothing pops out. I have created an account but Steam Overlay is not working when I click on the "Create Account" button and "Try Again" button on the initial screen.

Please help me with this problem, I really want to play with my friends.

Should you encounter issues while registering an account for Don't Starve Together, try the steps in our troubleshooting guide. If the issue persists, please contact us directly at livesupport@kleientertainment.com and provide us the email address you used as well as your Steam ID. 

Archived