lets get a vote...for some new chars

Errr... don't starve and zombies, that must be one of the weirdest combinations someone can come up with.

In my opinion, zombies absolutely don't fit in don't starve. Besides, with hardly any humans besides the player in the don't starve universe, you would be finished with zombie killing before you can say: "Alright, let's kill some zombies."

well i wasnt really meaning the zombie thing that was just a thought but i just think it would be cool to have the chars since i see digimon chars i dont think walking dead would be much of a diff if someone can think and put in chars that dont fit in this game like digimon and anime chars y not rick and the others too

If you want new characters to play there are tons of mods out there that can accommodate that wish.  If you really want a Walking Dead experience then there is a well rated game devoted to that tv show that you might want to look into. 

I guess that having someone mod a Daryl character wouldn't be all that game breaking.  He could come with the ability to craft a crossbow.  But as far as turning Don't Starve into a zombie survival game... no.  Just no.  There are plenty of games like that out there already.

Hmm... A Dayrl character does seem like a pretty good idea for a mod. He's already a survivalist, so it would be rather cool to see him running around in the world of Don't Starve. And like Abenlen said, he could craft a crossbow item that could act like a better version of the blowdart.

You might want to ask the mod subforum about this since they would do a better job at helping you and they are generally less uptight and annoying when it comes to this stuff. http://forums.kleientertainment.com/forum/26-dont-starve-mods-and-tools/

New chars as in any chars from any universe? If so... I want Charlie to be playable instead of being a mean monster that likes to nip me in the dark (and someone has to be that monster in her place :p). With her special effect being no sanity drainage in the evening and dark, but no items; similar to Wilson.

New chars as in any chars from any universe? If so... I want Charlie to be playable instead of being a mean monster that likes to nip me in the dark (and someone has to be that monster in her place :razz:).

I don't believe Charlie should ever be playable, and I personally don't like the fact a Charlie mod is being made anyway.

Archived