Needing assets.

Is anybody kind enough to provide me with these?

* Image assets of Ewecus.

* Inventory image asset of its drops (Steel Wool, yucky green thing etc.).

* Any new images you find within warm depths of game data.

I'm doing this for teh wiki.

@J192, The way you get these is go to the game files and look at images/inventoryimages.tex and everything in the anim folder. Once you find the correct anim, you need to unzip it. Then you use TexTool to open the .tex file, and it can save it as an image.

I'm not sure how people get the full creature build images, though.

@J192, The way you get these is go to the game files and look at images/inventoryimages.tex and everything in the anim folder. Once you find the correct anim, you need to unzip it. Then you use TexTool to open the .tex file, and it can save it as an image.

The problem about that is that I don't have the game files.

I did that with the ghost characters via gluing them together in Paint.NET or something like that with a screenshot as reference. Or maybe they use a frame from the Spriter animations then convert it to PNG format.

I did that with the ghost characters via gluing them together in Paint.NET or something like that with a screenshot as reference. Or maybe they use a frame from the Spriter animations then convert it to PNG format.

If you need zip with ewecus anims, I can send it to you (is it in game files? Or I don't understand what you want)

EDIT: Tried to search anim.zip for ewecus - no result, other variants of name do not help either. I think it's named in some way I don't know or it is not in game yet.

If you need zip with ewecus anims, I can send it to you (is it in game files? Or I don't understand what you want)

EDIT: Tried to search anim.zip for ewecus - no result, other variants of name do not help either. I think it's named in some way I don't know or it is not in game yet.

Can you instead send me files of Steel Wool, Phlegm, Jury-Rigged Portal, etc.?

Here they are:

phlegm.zip

spat_phlegm.zip

steel_wool.zip

Jury portal is not in files, I think they just added it's textures to existing ones. So I send all portals. 

portal_adventure.zip

portal_dst.zip

portal_scene.zip

EDIT: rezecib helped to find this out: ewecus=spat

steel_wool.zip

spat_splat.zip

spat_build.zip

spat_bomb.zip

spat_basic.zip

spat_actions.zip

spat_splash.zip

Archived