Surviving the Night on 1 Torch

Theres another bug with surviving the night without a fire. If its sunset and you go to a forest biome and find fireflies, if you stand on them they will light up forever during the night, allowing you to stay alive without any need of any crafting materials.

Theres another bug with surviving the night without a fire. If its sunset and you go to a forest biome and find fireflies, if you stand on them they will light up forever during the night, allowing you to stay alive without any need of any crafting materials.

I'm pretty sure that's intentional.

I always kinda felt like lighting a torch or fire pit should consume one flint as well or something. Gotta have some kind of ignition source. Torches don't just magically light themselves.

That pretty much goes for all the fires, sadly.I'd rather see that igniting anything takes a bit of easily combustable material (grass, spider creep, web, etc), then whatever you want to light, and then either flints (consumes a flint), a bow drill (very slow), a tinderbox with coal (quick but consumed over time) or a 'golden' zippo or something (end-game lighter) :)edit: or already having something burning in your hand like a torch or maybe some future candlestick made of beeswax Edited by Stroomschok