3DS Pokemon X and/or Y players here.

Anyone wanna battle, Trade, or share o powers? Anyone interested in a klei fourms battle royal?!  Share your friend code down below.

Be warned, I am a dumb teen and I have nothing better than to do that to play pokemon. (Pokemon y)

My friend code 3325-3097-9609. Eren Jager.  Tell me when you friend me, if you friend me.  You can note the friend code if you don't want to share it here.

My pokemon Y name is Mituna. (long live homestuck)

I gave my sister a shiny ditto...the person wanted a female zigzaggoon.

That reminds me: I made a shiny Espurr for someone. Funny thing is, even though it's so easy to breed shinies in Gen6, it took me I think two months, maybe a bit more. I played every day on the bus, occasionally during my spare time and even on bathroom breaks at work. I had (and still have) 14 full boxes of Espurr. That's when I started to release them, would have been more, most likely.

And yes, I did use the masuda method.

2852-8464-3466

I have X and maybe go out and get OR around the holidays

Also i rather tend to go out of my way to get some mons that are not avaiable on the actual game got a few good ones like Spiritomb and i more than ok with breeding those if anyone wants just don't expect perfect IVs from me i play mostly for fun not competitively

ugh, later, I can beat your arse in a battle though....

WOW! BOLD WORDS! WANNA GO! HUH?! LETS DO THIS SOMETIME THEN!

2852-8464-3466

Also i rather tend to go out of my way to get some mons that are not avaiable on the actual game got a few good ones like Spiritomb and i more than ok with breeding those if anyone wants just don't expect perfect IVs from me i play mostly for fun not competitively

I can try to give you like pokemon omega peeps. 

the 6th gen

tumblr_n06hdcF6871sjur37o1_500.jpg

sure i would like to do some battles

(is AS okay too?)

Alright friend me, and give me your best shot.  (I hate and love fairys.)

2852-8464-3466

Also what is your pokemon name? Like your character.

*Has drank to much "soda" *

I AM THE POKEMON MASTER! NO ONE CAN SURPASS MY POKEMON MASTERCLASS!  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SPAM IS IN THE FORM OF POKEMON GAMES!  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I AM NUMBER 1. SIMMETYYAGERMANJENSEN AINT GOT NOTHIN ON MEH!

Archived