Vague stream announcement

Hello folks,

Have been following the forums for quite a while now (no prizes for guessing why :p) and just decided to register.

Anyone have any idea what Seth/Mark meant on Thursday during their stream when they said something along the lines of "We're soon going to be offering means for people who missed the beta sign-up to obtain keys"...? This was followed by "details will be put up on the forums in the next day or two".

Before you say it, yes, 'just wait to hear', I know. I was just wondering if I've happened to miss the appropriate announcement on the forum or if I'm just being blind?

Anyone have any ideas what they were referring to?

Hello folks,

Have been following the forums for quite a while now (no prizes for guessing why :razz:) and just decided to register.

Anyone have any idea what Seth/Mark meant on Thursday during their stream when they said something along the lines of "We're soon going to be offering means for people who missed the beta sign-up to obtain keys"...? This was followed by "details will be put up on the forums in the next day or two".

Before you say it, yes, 'just wait to hear', I know. I was just wondering if I've happened to miss the appropriate announcement on the forum or if I'm just being blind?

Anyone have any ideas what they were referring to?

Well someone also said they want all the beta keys out by December 15th, so I assume they'll do something to add more people following that, which is right around the corner.

Well someone also said they want all the beta keys out by December 15th, so I assume they'll do something to add more people following that, which is right around the corner.

Ah, yes, I remember them mentioning that. I assume they mean get through all the original sign-up applicants by then...?

Also, logic dictates that they will only put in plans to allow new people in once they've gotten through the original bunch who signed up, so I'm pretty sure nothing will happen until the 15th, but my curiosity (impatience...?) is running rampant.

Ah, yes, I remember them mentioning that. I assume they mean get through all the original sign-up applicants by then...?

Also, logic dictates that they will only put in plans to allow new people in once they've gotten through the original bunch who signed up, so I'm pretty sure nothing will happen until the 15th, but my curiosity (impatience...?) is running rampant.

If it's a sign-up-type deal again, the I imagine they'll start before the 15th but not start handing out more keys until after. just guessing though.

Ah, that makes the most sense, sounds good. Here's hoping!

Most likely they'll have a second signup on December 15th for people.

They made 2 mil keys... wow.

I've seen multiple posts by you around the forums, and never had a chance to say it until now, so here it goes:

Your profile picture is creepy as hell. Period. It is cool though, will admit :p

2 mil? Seriously? Yikes. That's the pool that still needs to be handed out presumably?

You did not miss a recent announcement, unless we are both blind o.o!

I'm looking forward to it, so I can revise my signature link!

Also, I just want to clarify and make it extra clear they were saying, they are hoping to have sent all the keys to those that applied by Dec. 15/before Christmas. They may need a slight "adjustment on that date, but that is their target date.  There was no official guarantee. :wink:  For anyone trying to get on the "negative liars" bandwagon :p*cough*

Yeah. You buy a ticket to Vancouver and challenge a Dev to an arm wrestling match. You win, you get a key. You lose, well, I hope you're okay with getting their sass for all eternity. 

My arm strength isn't the greatest. I have a coworker heading up for vacation next week though, can I use a proxy?

Archived