Announcements on last nights Live Stream !

For those of you who didn't see the live stream last night, our main man SethR made some pretty cool announcements. I'd suggest watching the whole thing on youtube, but for those of you who don't want to, I'm going to try and sum up some announcements that were made last night about DST.

EDIT: Looks like Klei is going to start selling beta keys on December 15th! :D For more info, clicky > http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/44729-dont-starve-together-roadmap/

- They have a "target date" for when they'd like to get all the beta applicants in the game. It's December 15th! That means from now, until then, if you signed up for beta back when applications were open, you'll have your key by December 15th (or at least, around that date) :grin: You'll also get an extra key for a friend. Keep in mind they have at least 60,000 beta sign ups left. So that's 120,000 keys to send out, so it could take a bit longer than planned :razz:

- After they hit their target date, they're going to figure out a way to get people in beta that didn't sign up for it. Specifics will be announced around the time of the target date, I would guess :razz:

- We're getting an update in two weeks! They didn't give us any hints really, but look forward to new content soon. 

- Klei is having a awesome sale on their real-life products! You can get all your beefalo and figures on sale this November 26th through December 2nd!

- Seth loves a good potato. (Everyone knew this already though :razz:)

Potato part was the best.

Btw you missed some good info:

- There was supposed to be Frogger, some character on which Mark was working but because he accidentaly mentioned him on previous livestream he scrapped him and will be forgotten for eternity... Unless some modder will make such guy.

- The future updates will be now focused on creating portal of some sort, possibly Teleportato, and Adventure Mode. They don't know how it would look yet. (Sorry if I missed anything about portal sine my Stream was buffering just at the moments when they were mentioning it -_-).

Half Life 3 confirmed!

Potato part was the best.

Btw you missed some good info:

- There was supposed to be Frogger, some character on which Mark was working but because he accidentaly mentioned him on previous livestream he scrapped him and will be forgotten for eternity... Unless some modder will make such guy.

- The future updates will be now focused on creating portal of some sort, possibly Teleportato, and Adventure Mode. They don't know how it would look yet. (Sorry if I missed anything about portal sine my Stream was buffering just at the moments when they were mentioning it -_-).

Half Life 3 confirmed!

Frogger was just a silly thing Mark came up with a few weeks back xD He didn't design anything or working on him, he just mentioned frogger as a silly thing. I forget the specifics, but go back a few streams and you'll see that Frogger isn't anything but a name, lol. 

I totally did miss the portal thing though D: <3

Frogger was just a silly thing Mark came up with a few weeks back xD He didn't design anything or working on him, he just mentioned frogger as a silly thing. I forget the specifics, but go back a few streams and you'll see that Frogger isn't anything but a name, lol. 

I totally did miss the portal thing though D: <3

He was trying to ask about Webber but forgot the name and said Frogger.

Maybe I misheard that. I'm pretty much sure that Mark was saying that he had been working on Frogger and because he said that on previous livestream he decided to cut it... Maybe he was joking. :/

I dunno but the thing about portals and adventure mode is 100% true.

In the stream Seth was saying the portal was related to marking/setting the spawn point. He also mentioned RoG content being gradually added in the near-ish future. I don't think he mentioned the Teleportato or Adventure mode anywhere, unfortunately.

Edit: Ah, at the end they said there is something to do with Adventure mode, but that they're not ready to talk about it yet.

Archived