Anybody else seen this augment? [Spoiler]

I never understand why anyone does not like those 50 cents)

anyway they was here long before new augment (maybe augment could spawn them too, but not only it for sure)

Seriously? After 6 or 7 Days on Endless mode I have about ~40-60k credits unable to spend it on anything, besides instantly upgrading a new Agent for ~20k. So, I simply stop hacking safes and pickpocket guards, eventually.

But, like I said, Early in the game, especially Story mode, it is a nice Augment to have.

Hmm, last time at 10 day with four agents I had something like 10-15k max, yet, are those 50 cents make some problem with gameplay?

or it can annoy you somehow?) 

Well, that’s very possible with 4 Agents. I normally don't get Agents that early. Just bad luck I guess. However, my first priority in any game is Anarchy 4 then move to Stealth 4 then Power and I literally pickpocket and loot everything, including, paintings, lampposts and some potted plants. And I sell every gadget I know I'm not gonna use in the current playthrough. If it takes level 10 and 10 extra Enforcers; I will loot that last safe!

No it doesn't hurt or annoy me, but I rather have something else instead, sins I rarely go beyond 2 augments.

Well, that’s very possible with 4 Agents. I normally don't get Agents that early. Just bad luck I guess. However, my first priority in any game is Anarchy 4 then move to Stealth 4 then Power and I literally pickpocket and loot everything, including, paintings, lampposts and some potted plants. And I sell every gadget I know I'm not gonna use in the current playthrough. If it takes level 10 and 10 extra Enforcers; I will loot that last safe!

No it doesn't hurt or annoy me, but I rather have something else instead, sins I rarely go beyond 2 augments.

Seriously? After 6 or 7 Days on Endless mode I have about ~40-60k credits unable to spend it on anything, besides instantly upgrading a new Agent for ~20k. So, I simply stop hacking safes and pickpocket guards, eventually.

But, like I said, Early in the game, especially Story mode, it is a nice Augment to have.

Seriously? :) You misread a comment and make TWO replies to it in the same vein? :)

Hint: the comment was, actually, "does this fractional dollar amount annoy you?"

... On this aug, totally agree, though... Unless you get it on start... Useless...

When I was reading its description, I REALLY REALLY REALLY expected something like Internationale's scanner only for the map -- like, radius 3 map reveal even through the walls/closed doors.

When I was reading its description, I REALLY REALLY REALLY expected something like Internationale's scanner only for the map -- like, radius 3 map reveal even through the walls/closed doors.

Actually that'd be really cool.

When I first read it, I thought it was an old augment that built up the map the way the map gets built up now, only they decided to just put that in the game as a default thing because not having the augment was terrible.

And then in this newest version, they accidentally re-enabled it.

Cash for exploration is nice, I suppose, especially if it was a very strong logarithmic curve. Like $1 for under 95% scanning, $10 for 95-97% scanning, $100 for 97-99% scanning, and $400 for 100% scanning. Or whatever, but that sort of curve.

Archived