Would you guys recommend Invisible Inc?

YES!

That game is amazing and it will be even more with updates that are coming - GRENADES!! O.o

ALSO i really don't like turn based games but this one ... WOW

EDIT: if you like stealth games then grab it for sure and if you didn't try Mark of the Ninja grab that one too!

Yes, we would! An awesome game that only keeps getting better.

I also second the endorsement for Mark of the Ninja. Have picked it up recently and am having a blast.

My only fear with Mark of the ninja.

Is it short? (Does it have some stuff to do when you complete the "Story mode" or something?)

or is the story mode long enough?

YES!

That game is amazing and it will be even more with updates that are coming - GRENADES!! O.o

ALSO i really don't like turn based games but this one ... WOW

EDIT: if you like stealth games then grab it for sure and if you didn't try Mark of the Ninja grab that one too!

I don't really like turn based games, but turn based stealth sounds very unique...

If Invisible INC. was from some other developer i wouldn't even try it because its turn based but since Klei are pure awesomeness i give it a try and its amazing. They someway manage to give you feel that you need to rush, hurry, be scared, etc.

About MOTN of course you have plenty to do. There are:

- achievements!!

- every level can be "perfected"

- "second play" - as i remember its harder but you have gear from first play-trough

- DLC - there is new level, character, weapons + Klei's awesome commentary .)

- and i'm sure i forget about some other stuff

I did all achievements and have lot of fun - i really like this game and for sure i will install it again sometime

This game is brilliant I 100% recommend it, its fun unique and addictive ..

Mark of the Ninja has story mode + when you complete it and for me at least it has a lot of replayabilty with the different styles you unlock giving you new ways to play the game which really change the feel of the game, Its not some epic 20 hour story mode but it is worth every single penny :-)

EDIT: post above beat me to it .. but I agree if invisible inc was by another developer I probably wouldnt of tried it (untill I read evryone saying how great it is ofc) but as it was Klei I bought it , played it LOVED it.

Both Mark of the Ninja and Invisible, Inc. are essential for stealth fans.

I love stealth games.

This game is brilliant I 100% recommend it, its fun unique and addictive ..

Mark of the Ninja has story mode + when you complete it and for me at least it has a lot of replayabilty with the different styles you unlock giving you new ways to play the game which really change the feel of the game, Its not some epic 20 hour story mode but it is worth every single penny :-)

EDIT: post above beat me to it .. but I agree if invisible inc was by another developer I probably wouldnt of tried it (untill I read evryone saying how great it is ofc) but as it was Klei I bought it , played it LOVED it.

Really concidering Mark of the ninja since it's on a 5 euro sale on steam right now.

I love stealth games.

Really concidering Mark of the ninja since it's on a 5 euro sale on steam right now.

What are you even thinking about dude. For 5€ its sin not to buy it. Don't forget to get that DLC too! I will probably buy it as a gift for someone .)

I bought it for full price and i have no problem to pay double the full price for this game ... so i bought all their games for full price to support this awesomeness Klei is developing with exception of Invisible since now is on "sale" because of early access - i think 20%

What are you even thinking about dude. For 5€ its sin not to buy it. Don't forget to get that DLC too! I will probably buy it as a gift for someone .)

I bought it for full price and i have no problem to pay double the full price for this game ... so i bought all their games for full price to support this awesomeness Klei is developing with exception of Invisible since now is on "sale" because of early access - i think 20%

Yeah, my toughts on this game were standard before i made this threat, but now that i've heard all the positive comments on these 2 games.

Hi,

the story mode is not very long - around 10 missions-, but the proceduraly generated levels and the different options you're given to start with make it for a lot of replayability (and you probably won't make it on your first attempt too).

If you're into it there's an endless mode after that.

So I'd recommend this game.

I'd suggest you try MotN too, it's really one of my favourites, on a sidenote, you might recognize some voice acting for the guards ^^

Personally, no. I wouldn't recommend an Early Access game, no matter who/what says.

Early Access is always a gamble and you should save it for a finished game. Never give money to people you don't trust, and certainly when you know that they might not even be able to give in return.

Keep your money and wait until it's finished proper.

General rule of thumb when buying into Early Access: You don't. You don't buy into Early Access unless ae you are very very sure and you know what you're getting into and bee you are very confident in being able to provide feedback, because that's what Early Access is really, paying to participate in beta/alpha testing.

Granted, most of that money is used to pay for the workers, but it's all just the same to me.

Also, there's such thing as Early Access fatigue; as in by the time the game finally finishes/finalizes/launches, you'd be too bored by it to keep you captivated anymore, thus ruining the whole brand new experience for yourself.

If you're not confident in your choice, I suggest you don't buy in and wait until it's finished if ever.

I find the above post wierd... it feels like are you sounding asif there is doubt on if invisible inc will be finished or at the very least is a gamble and if you are unsure if you can reliably post feedback ?

After the dont starve beta I am 100% confident that Klei entertaiment will deliver a finished game that will be exciting to play, fully functional and works without gamebreaking bugs .. also as has been seen many times so far in the developement of this game and dont starve our FEEDBACK does matter and inpacts the development of the game.

I really dont feel like the above post does Klei entertainment justice  and find it odd that someone with clearly so much activity on these boards feels the way you do .

ScienceMachine has a point, but in this case I feel the game would be worth 16€ as it is right now.

It is true that you risk getting bored of the game before it is finished, but after 96h of gameplay I don't think I will.

Bottom line: You can probably buy Invisible Inc now without regretting it.

Personally, no. I wouldn't recommend an Early Access game, no matter who/what says.

Early Access is always a gamble and you should save it for a finished game. Never give money to people you don't trust, and certainly when you know that they might not even be able to give in return.

Keep your money and wait until it's finished proper.

General rule of thumb when buying into Early Access: You don't. You don't buy into Early Access unless ae you are very very sure and you know what you're getting into and bee you are very confident in being able to provide feedback, because that's what Early Access is really, paying to participate in beta/alpha testing.

Granted, most of that money is used to pay for the workers, but it's all just the same to me.

Also, there's such thing as Early Access fatigue; as in by the time the game finally finishes/finalizes/launches, you'd be too bored by it to keep you captivated anymore, thus ruining the whole brand new experience for yourself.

If you're not confident in your choice, I suggest you don't buy in and wait until it's finished if ever.

I know what are you saying. I get burned with some Early access titles but HEY this is Klei and i guess you know that every Dont Starve anything was in beta once and they deliver amazing stuff.

With Klei i have confidence that they not only finish the game and deliver awesomeness but also they read our feedback and develop that game with that feedback in mind.

If now A LOT of feedback would be that some character is wrong or boring or needs to be gone i bet that Klei delete him or rework him. Im not saying that some character is this way ... i really like what are they doing with that game and with every updates this game is better and better.

This is what i really appreciate about KLEI that they actually care what their players think and also read this forums A LOT!

That Early Access fatigue is probably true for some players. So if someone wants full game wait for proper release (or buy it now while is it on sale and play later) but if someone want to actually help develop/fix bugs/anything this game then go for it.

I have to yet properly play this game and send some feedback too - thats why i buy it but im still addicted on Dont Starve :p

With Klei, I have confidence that they not only will finish the game and deliver awesomeness but also they read our feedback and develop that game with that feedback in mind.

I told you, stay away unless you really trust the devs and you know what you're getting into.

Hilariously in hindsight, I never really provide that much feedback beyond occasional visits.

The actual general rule of thumb for buying early access is to only buy if you want to play the game in its current state, without banking on changes to make the game better.

Personally, I watched some videos to be sure and decided it was worth it, and oh boy was it worth it. The early access system kind of adds value to this kind of short and sweet game: I replay it at least every 2 weeks to check out the update, and the game has already given me the bang per buck I require. To be fair, I will say that while the basics of the game are great, there isn't enough content to last many full playthroughs. So partially I did get lucky by Klei being so awesome at regularly adding more content.

Archived