DST Beta Update (Phase 2) - October 31st

I don't understand something,

everyone telling they be ckeckin' their mailse every 5 minutes,

does your key code email thingy  delete itself or something if you're not quick enough?

Or does it get "outdated" or something?

I don't understand something,

everyone telling they be ckeckin' their mailse every 5 minutes,

does your key code email thingy  delete itself or something if you're not quick enough?

Or does it get "outdated" or something?

Klei sends Emails from 10 AM to 5PM (or 1:00 PM to 8:00 PM in NJ, US East Coast)

400-500 keys are sent per. day

They plan to send 800-1,000 keys per day

This is to the 80k beta registrants.

But they also send you a private message about your key from what I'm hearing.

I got my key from someone who got a key in the beginning btw so I don't know how it works.

Education>Checking your email every class

One gets you caught and the other is better.

You guys took this a bit too seriously. Anyways my school is actually pro-technology. The only two classes that disallow phones is science, English, math. In history we spend 80% of the time on our phones researching news stories. In the beginning of every class the teachers talk to the other teachers so we're just on our phones for the first five minutes. I am not losing my education.

You guys took this a bit too seriously. Anyways my school is actually pro-technology. The only two classes that disallow phones is science, English, math. In history we spend 80% of the time on our phones researching news stories. In the beginning of every class the teachers talk to the other teachers so we're just on our phones for the first five minutes. I am not losing my education.

Well I didn't know that. Most schools allow phones during classes. My school allows phones at lunch.

yeah, but I don't think checking your email would benefit the student.

Thanks for the update. :D It makes sense to have some working protection from people who want to simply wreck games before opening the game up to too many more people.

80K registrations for the beta in just a single weekend is amazing. Maybe it was timing. I bought DS from the recent sale on Humble Bundle, saw the announcement for DST and managed to sign up before it closed. I don't know if others were like me.

so i regestered for the beta back in sptember i believe i though they would notify players on steam that beta codes were out and when i went to play dont starve i saw "DST Beta Closed" so i signed up anyways, so will i still be getting a key...welll maybe oneday if i get lucky XD

Interesting.. At what year phones are allowed? I just want to find out when my year 2 son will start asking for his own phone!!!

So glad you guys decided to do more puzzles. I talked to a few of you guys at PAX east last year and asked if there were going to be any more, and it was basically shot down. LITTLE DID I KNOW THIS WAS IN THE WORKS....y'all sneaky, haha.
Very excited to see the updates and try the beta! 

Even though Wes has not been implemented, will he only be able to use emoticons to speak? I mean that now we have emoticons, and staying true to him being a mime, its ok to conclude he will only be using emoticons, right?

I think it was confirmed that he won't be able to speak, but I'm not sure where it was. We were all crossing our fingers for emotes though when that was mentioned, I remember. :> 

Archived