[Gameplay] - Icebox Trap Setpeice

Warpspeed10

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Issue Title: Icebox Trap Setpeice

Issue Description: In my adventuring today, I ran across the immediate winter setpiece; however, upon opening the icebox and chest, winter did not trigger nor did the Deerclops spawn.

Steps to Reproduce: I have only run into this setpiece once so far while playing DS:T, so I have not been able to reproduce this one.

Guys I think the traps are all chance-based in nature anyway. I have a DST private server save where I'm right in front of the icebox trap and it triggers only around 50-70% of the time no matter what I do or don't do with it.

The traps dont go off every time people.  They never did.  Just consider that up until DST you were very unlucky.  They cant be disarmed and they are not broken.  ATM every trap I find goes off so they're not broke in RoG or vanilla Together.  They work just the same as before.  If you open it and it doesn't go off, CONGRATULATIONS! you dodged a bullet.

I played in a server that got unexpected winter by someone opening an icebox trap, so they do work. It was some updates ago so I don't know if the code change broke them.

I found the Beefalo pen in a private server and will check if it goes off.

Archived