A couple of questions for DST.

Okay someone who has played DST, could you please answer the questions that concern me.

1.) Did I sign up for beta correctly : I did it the first time, but then I went back to do it again to make sure my first one sent.  All it said was "We appreciate your enthusiasm but you already signed up"  Does that mean I got in, I just wanted to make sure I entered my email right.

2.) How are usernames work? Also, are they changeable?

3.) Does it address in the chat that someone was killed by another player.  

EDIT 4.) How many phases are there?

I'm kinda worried about these things especially 1 and 2.  Would you please take the time to tell me about this.  Also explain in detail please.  (O_O) Im a little hard headed.  

I haven't played DST, but I can answer a few.

1) That just means you've already used that email to sign up, so yeah, it means you've signed up.

2) idk  [EDIT:] The game uses your steam name.

3) I've watched a few of the streams, and when someone dies, it says at the top of the screen "[Player] was killed by [Player/Mobs]", or  something like that.

EDIT:

4) According to this thread, there are 3 phases, us non special people will probably be accepted in phase 2 or 3, but phase 2 should be starting this week.

I haven't played DST, but I can answer a few.

1) That just means you've already used that email to sign up, so yeah, it means you've signed up.

2) idk  (someone else answer this please)

3) I've watched a few of the streams, and when someone dies, it says at the top of the screen "[Player] was killed by [Player/Mobs]", or  something like that.

Thank you!  Much is appreciated! (OuO)/  

1.)  Good, good. (-_-)  Then I will get a key sometime.

3.)  So my murdering will be witnessed.  This will make things harder, and interesting.

1) im pretty sure that means that your first application will be sent while the 2nd one ignored.

2) uses your steamname (probably youngone)

4) 3, 1 for the royal family (devs and their freinds/family) 2 for the ones who registered, 3 for the peseants

okay okay, I think I have a better understanding.  I will check my email a lot to check for A key. Since I snigned, I should be in one of the phases, right? RIGHT?!

yes! I understand your excitemen though!!!!!!!!  :happypigs:  :yaypigs:  :yaypigs:

okay okay, I think I have a better understanding. I will check my email a lot to check for A key. Since I snigned, I should be in one of the phases, right? RIGHT?!

Calm yound one, keep your yourself up *hands outs another half eaten bread* , phase 2 will start next week slowly, only few hudreds keys will randomly ship out and thn with time they will increase the amount of keys being sent out, until you see an update "phase 2" theres no point in checking the mail

okay okay, I think I have a better understanding.  I will check my email a lot to check for A key. Since I snigned, I should be in one of the phases, right? RIGHT?!

Well, that's what we all hope. And I'd check you email a couple times a day every day this week. Since phase 2 starts sometime this week.

Calm yound one, keep your yourself up *hands outs another half eaten bread* , phase 2 will start next week slowly, only few hudreds keys will randomly ship out and thn with time they will increase the amount of keys being sent out, until you see an update "phase 2" theres no point in checking the mail

Dude, I've seen you handing out a lot of bread... Could I get one too? 

Archived