[Gameplay] - Max Sanity Issue

bdiz4shiz

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Issue Title: Max Sanity Issue

Issue Description: Hi again,

So while I was playing (as Wickerbottom per usual), I noticed that after i had died and been resurrected that my max sanity would not go above 125. I am not sure if this is intended or not, but if it is shouldn't the sanity meter show that its maximum value has been reduced? I mainly noticed because i was picking flowers and noticed that my sanity meter was not increasing for each flower i picked.

Steps to Reproduce: Die, revive, max sanity should be reduced. May be character specific but i am not sure.

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Issue Title: Sanity Stopper

Issue Description: Something happened in game that caused sanity to just completely lock up where it was at some point.

We're not sure if it was from dying or something else broke it.

I'm currently just stuck at 125, and if I eat green mushrooms my health ticks down but my sanity remains at 125.

It will show the arrow of going up or down, but moves no where.

It will need to be confirmed but I believe I have another friend playing who is stuck.

Steps to Reproduce: Again, not sure what causes this bug.

If It ever happens at a noticeable point, it will be brought to attention immediately.

Same thing happened for my partner - he's the host, playing Wickerbottom. He died and resurrected, and after that, his sanity capped. He sees up/down arrows as if sanity is changing, but nothing actually does. Picking flowers and/or eating cooked green caps didn't have any effect.

Archived