Don't Starve Together Beta FAQ *Outdated*

There's a mod on the workshop that changes worldgen to include cave/ruins biomes, though. It's a huge amount of work, so I doubt it will work perfectly, though.

And here I was, "c_give("---")"-ing turfs and "DebugSpawn"-ing cave stuff so I can make a cave biome in a far-off area of my map...

(sigh)

Does this also include the "earthquake" event?

And here I was, "c_give("---")"-ing turfs and "DebugSpawn"-ing cave stuff so I can make a cave biome in a far-off area of my map...

(sigh)

Does this also include the "earthquake" event?

Even though I don't use the mod, I'm guessing a no because it'd probably be a bother to have new players come in and be like "Why is there an earthquake on the surface?" and die because of it.

"Why is there an earthquake on the surface?" and die because of it.

Well... earthquakes affect the surface too...

as for dying because of it...

I guess (do you mean the rocks?) rocks falling from the sky (probably the reason why they made meteors in DST O_O... I see...) would not feel right...

@DuckGaming, After buying it the first time (which attaches DST to your account, and gives you an extra copy), then you have to buy the mega pack to be able to get a gift copy...

Basically the whole reason why it was set up in this very complicated manner was to prevent stuff like that.

@DuckGaming, After buying it the first time (which attaches DST to your account, and gives you an extra copy), then you have to buy the mega pack to be able to get a gift copy...

Basically the whole reason why it was set up in this very complicated manner was to prevent stuff like that. 

oh ok, lel just seeing

I have a question, I already have Don't Starve, I want to buy the frontier pack for my friend, will i get access to DST and then I can send my friend DST and DS? Or will he only get DS?

No, you or your friend won't get DS. That's why it's priced less.

But you will get 2 copies of DST (one in your library, and one in your Steam inventory).

No, he can have DST without having DS. (My boyfriend's account has only DST and Terraria on it right now, so I have verified this to be true)

But can he play DST?

No, he can have DST without having DS. (My boyfriend's account has only DST and Terraria on it right now, so I have verified this to be true)

But can he play DST?

Archived