Teaser For Early Access Update 2: Active Recon -- Arrives Sept. 16

Spoiler for story mode.

Sooner or later we get a mission where the bad guys are manufacturing androids and planning to replace humans with them.

After a number of these missions we are introduced to an android who was their first prototype but was scrapped because of too many inconsistencies within its system. We infiltrate the detention centre and get ourselves a new agent. Guess who :)

Also what is up with Klei and agent names in this game. Why the numbers?

Shalem11

Monster

I don't get it....

I figured, since it said "Test Subjects Needed" to the right of the key it might be a key for something. So I entered it in the Steam "Activate a Product on Steam..." form from the Games menu, and it said "Product Already Owned", and when you click Next it says "You are about to install Invisible, Inc.". So I figured it was a free key they were giving away and hidden in the image. However I told a friend and they tried it and it says it's a duplicate, so I guess someone has already used it and it's not an infinite-use code like I first assumed. Oh well!

I figured, since it said "Test Subjects Needed" to the right of the key it might be a key for something. So I entered it in the Steam "Activate a Product on Steam..." form from the Games menu, and it said "Product Already Owned", and when you click Next it says "You are about to install Invisible, Inc.". So I figured it was a free key they were giving away and hidden in the image. However I told a friend and they tried it and it says it's a duplicate, so I guess someone has already used it and it's not an infinite-use code like I first assumed. Oh well!

Oh, and, for extra clarity, that "TRACKING KEY" I quoted is in the promo image. Look at the bottom where it says "SHIPPING MANIFEST". It's right there. I thought it looked like a product key so I stuck it in Steam, and yep, it's a product key for Invisible, Inc. Only now I'll never know if it was actually a code someone can use or if it was already invalid when they put it there. Or maybe it was just a coincidence! *shrug*

Oh, and, for extra clarity, that "TRACKING KEY" I quoted is in the promo image. Look at the bottom where it says "SHIPPING MANIFEST". It's right there. I thought it looked like a product key so I stuck it in Steam, and yep, it's a product key for Invisible, Inc. Only now I'll never know if it was actually a code someone can use or if it was already invalid when they put it there. Or maybe it was just a coincidence! *shrug*

Sorry to keep replying to myself, but I don't see an edit function anywhere.

My friend used the key and it worked for him, before my girlfriend used it and told me it didn't work. So there we have it! One-time use free key and it went to my friend. Hooray :D

So I'm obviously new here... been playing the game for about a week, is this shot a new 'between mission' GUI or something?

I'm fascinated.

Oh, and to whomever was asking about the numbered agents, Shalem 11 is a reference to Golgo 13.

So I'm obviously new here... been playing the game for about a week, is this shot a new 'between mission' GUI or something?

I'm fascinated.

Oh, and to whomever was asking about the numbered agents, Shalem 11 is a reference to Golgo 13.

And Monst3r? Let's see who can get this one right.

Sorry to keep replying to myself, but I don't see an edit function anywhere.

My friend used the key and it worked for him, before my girlfriend used it and told me it didn't work. So there we have it! One-time use free key and it went to my friend. Hooray :grin:

(Try after another post.) 

Glad your friend can enjoy it! 

I'm fascinated.

Oh really? I never would have guessed! :p

I'm fascinated.

I believe it's kind of like flavor text for now, though something like it may make it into the game before final release. They released a similar image in the post about Update 1: PWR Play, hinting at the capabilities of a new item I haven't found in-game yet.

Archived