A bit of fanart of Wilson and his new friend.

Thanks! I'm still poking around, lurking and familiarising myself with things, but I figured I'd make a dramatic entrance with a fanart post!

And ha, I'm glad it looks at least semi-official. I didn't even plan for it to look like that at first, but trying to imitate the style ended up being more fun than I thought it would be.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! Yay.

That Smallbird is adorable. I'm really happy to see a lot of artists on this site, inspires me to draw myself. I really like this style, good work!

Good! Draw more, and inspire others in turn. :D

Great artwork. You'll have to draw some more. In fact, you should drop by the Suggestions & Feedback section... if a suggestion thread meets your fancy perhaps you could offer up some suggested artwork for it? I'm sure it would be appreciated. :)

Ooh. That's actually very tempting. I've poked around there a bit already, and there are a few interesting things in there that I might just give a try. I'm a bit afraid of offending people with my interpretations, but hopefully they won't mind too much.

why is he cross-eyed?

Is he? It's kind of hard to tell seeing as he has no whites in his eyes, but maybe I've got that thing going on where once you see something a certain way, you can't see it another way.