Sooon my friends SOOOOOON.

DST is coming out soon. 

Although I am worried things will be changed around.  Like character perks, no chat system, PVP and Cannibalism not being added.  PVP is being added so Im happy.  I REALLY HOPE they add Cannibalism.  Many people voted yes to it so I don't see why not to.

ANYWAYS, are you guys as excited as I am,  I already called religious holiday. WE NEED TO HYPE THIS THREAD UP WITH DST!  Also a thread to make more DST teams, and talk about ways to survive.  

yep. 

At this point people know my stance on eating people, but I doubt they'd remove the chat system we saw in the demo. Its what everyone asked for and it looks nice.

Character perks may need to change to make everything fair though, so I'm not gonna be shaken if werebeaver is nerfed or something.

Is there an official release date? Or are you just saying this because of the month? 

They did say late summer, and summer ends on the 22nd.  I would assume late september or early october.

At this point people know my stance on eating people, but I doubt they'd remove the chat system we saw in the demo. Its what everyone asked for and it looks nice.

Character perks may need to change to make everything fair though, so I'm not gonna be shaken if werebeaver is nerfed or something.

There is a demo?

Archived