Ranged Targeting : 2 Enemies on one floor tile (Crosshair problem)

So, just had a frustrating wtf? gameover on Day 3. Deckard and Internationale in the same room, Deckard on Overwatch with ranged stun gun(with armor piercing 1). First guard walks in (armored) and gets shot, colapses -> KO for 3 rounds. In the same round another guard walks in and stops on the same floor tile as the stunned guard. The guard goes in Alert mode and points the gun. I can react again (the move 1 floor tile or shoot chance) and aim at the guard. 

Now to the problem, there are 2 crosshairs, one for the already colapsed guard, and one for the guy standing, pointing at the exact same spot. So its impossible to identify which enemy you will shoot.

Needless to say i took the 50/50 chance and of course shot the colapsed guard a second time and my team got eliminated....

Definetly something to change in the future.

While I hope this gets addressed by Klei, I can enlighten you on how to figure out which crosshair is which.  The top crosshair is always the guard that entered the square first, 2nd one down being the 2nd, and so on.  I tested this at length with a darts on agents pumping 3 guards full of tranq, when I had the guns and reloads... for science!

While I hope this gets addressed by Klei, I can enlighten you on how to figure out which crosshair is which.  The top crosshair is always the guard that entered the square first, 2nd one down being the 2nd, and so on.  I tested this at length with a darts on agents pumping 3 guards full of tranq, when I had the guns and reloads... for science!

I had the good fortune of about 6 bodies and 1 alert guard in one stack, it opens like a pie chart.

Russian roulette style, I of course missed the shot :p

YOU SAVED ME. PRAISE BE JAMESFACTORY HAS SAVED US ALL. HALLELUJAH!

He is our new Invisible Ink leader! Praise be his wisd....

*pow*

He's been shot! AGENT DOWN, AGENT DOWN!

*Shakes fist at Klei assassins who sniped him for this truth*

Oh, right,

*shoots him up with medgel*

Where were we again? 

Hmm I thought the lower aim was the guard on the floor - Nope! The next time on another tile I tried the upper cross hair (which should be the first guard on the floor) - Nope! Shot the same guard already KO.

I have tested both cross hairs lower and upper, and same happens - I shot the already knocked out guard so that does not solve the problem for me. I wonder why would I knock out a guard already KO. But I will try again. If U have limited ammo then...

He is our new Invisible Ink leader! Praise be his wisd....

*pow*

He's been shot! AGENT DOWN, AGENT DOWN!

*Shakes fist at Klei assassins who sniped him for this truth*

Oh, right,

*shoots him up with medgel*

Where were we again? 

Woah I want some of that invisible ink...

For me it always worked like that, bottom crosshair being the standing guard.

Then again, it only happened to me twice so far.

Even if the bodies are on different tiles, it can be really, really hard to tell which one you are going to shoot. During my LP Livestream, an otherwise awesome run was cut brutally short when instead of shooting the guard who was overwatching Banks, Shalem 11 shot the guard he was standing on top of. It made for a funny video, in retrospect, but not the most satisfying strategic experience.

Archived