So, I was thinking about the possibilty of new characters for DST, and here's what I came up with.

Wallace

The Tinkerer 

'' This goes here, and-*BOOM*''

Health: 70

Hunger: 70

Sanity: 300

Description;

Wallace would start with a unique item in his inventory: The Scottish Kilt (Which boosts attack power when worn and has a durability). It is rebuildable with a Science Machine. Wallace's special ability is that he can build a very basic car!  Wallace's debuff is that he cannot befriend any allies, such as pigs, because of his pride, and the only crock pot recipe he will eat is haggis, because of his heritage. In addition, his sanity will go down 5x as fast while in caves(see backstory). Wallace has LOTS of sanity, but horrible hunger and health, and is not very good in combat.

Recipes:

These following recipes are unique to Wallace and cannot be crafted by another player: 

Scottish Kilt: Costs 1 gold, 8 silk, and 3 grass.

Haggis: Food made in crock pot with 1 monster meat, 2 potatoes(New crop), and 1 morsel. Restores 70 hunger, 35 health, and 10 sanity.

Automobile: A very basic car which looks like Henry Ford's T Model Car. Cost: 15 gold, 20 gears, 10 nightmare fuel. Fueled by nightmare fuel, 1 fuel=1min of driving time. Random chance of breaking down every 5 minutes of driving, fixed by gears. Goes 25% faster than by foot, & 50% when on a road. Can be upgraded with 1 gear 15 times to reduce chance of breaking down. Requires shadow manipulator. 

Backstory:

Wallace used to be a respected Scottish engineer and leader, saluted by all of Scotland. One day, while resting after a tiresome day of work, he stumbled across the ruins of an acient castle. He wandered through it until he found a strange engraving on a large boulder. He reached out to touch it, but as he did a pair of shadow hands reached out of the ground, pulling him into the Don't Starve world. He was presented to Maxwell and given the choice of serving Maxwell as a servant for all-time, or being locked in a stone for eternity. Wallace, sensing that Maxwell was an Englishman, chose the latter, and was locked in the mysterious stone forever. Due to his long sleep in the huge, hollow boulder, he has developed a fear and hatred of caves.

How to unlock:

To unlock Wallace, one must first find the large, engraved boulder Wallace is trapped in. There is a very rare chance it will spawn in your world. Click on the stone, and Maxwell will appear, enraged. He says that you may touch the stone, but only if you bring him a certain object: the Highland Staff. It is crafted with a shadow manipulator with 5 gold, 2 nightmare fuel, and 7 green gems. After you return to the stone, Maxwell will appear. If you have the item, hover over Max with it. Give will appear. After he takes it, he will disappear, saying only, ''Thanks.'' Click on the stone. Wallace will jump out, look around, stretch, and disappear. A message will appear saying, ''You've unlocked Wallace!''.

Wilton

The Undead

''It gets lonely...''

Health:175

Hunger:175

Sanity:60

Description:

Wilton starts with 1 unique item, the Resurrection Staff. It has 5 uses, and allows Wilton to resurrect other skeletons found randomly (skeleton boons).These will fight for him and have 150 health. He can remake it with a prestihatinator. He also passively regenerates health at 3 points per min. after 3 mins. of not being involved in combat. His sanity is also regained by 3 points per minute during night and when in caves, but lost by 1 point every minute spent during the day. Also, picking flowers lowers his sanity, while picking evil flowers boosts it. Digging up graves and resurrecting a skeleton both give him a sanity boost, but taking loot from a skeleton that hasn't been resurrected lowers it. Hallucinations will only attack if sanity is under 10. 

Recipes:

Resurrection Staff: 5 nightmare fuel and 1 life giving amulet.

Backstory:                                                                                                  Must I write another one of these? Let's see...

Wilton is the remains of the first person who was sucked into Don't Starve. He didn't survive very long at all, only one day. Before this he had been an undertaker, and had been obsessed with death and skeletons.    Maxwell cast his skeleton aside, along with the loot he had collected, into the caves. Wilson, Maxwell's next experiment, stumbled apron him, and thought he was part of the world. Maxwell liked this so much he created several almost identical copies of him and placed them randomly with loot in the world. Only one is the real, original Wilton...

How to unlock:

Unlocking Wilton is simple. There is a very rare chance Wilton's skeleton will spawn in your world, but only in the caves. It can be identified by the fact that it is standing strait up and holding a torch that is still lit. Once discovered, it will have it's own icon the map. All you have to do is place a live giving amulet on him. He will suddenly look around and then disappear. You have unlocked Wilton!

Thanks so much for reading my ideas, and please contribute your own about possible characters. I would LOVE to see one added with DST, and would like to hear your ideas as-well.

I plan to make more pages for all the unimplemented characters! Please Klei, give us something new with DST!!!

First off: Klei wants to keep the unique multiplayer stuff as little as possible. At most, they'll add it to singleplayer as well, and even that is only an emergency solution.

Also: Topics

First off: Klei wants to keep the unique multiplayer stuff as little as possible. At most, they'll add it to singleplayer as well, and even that is only an emergency solution.

Also: Topics

I know, but Wortox doesn't have a page! And I know that Klei has said that, but I just wanted to share my ideas with the community and hope and pray that we get new content. But I will be satisfied if all we get is multiplayer. :joyous:  :joyous:  :joyous:

Archived