Fastest Adv-mode in history?

So yeah. I played DS after loooong break. I wanted to pass adventure mode second time so I done it. By Webber.

At first one I had The Game is Afoot. I beaten it quickly because of fast moving through map to search for things. I made too some drying racks and hunted down a lot of animals and hound (PvP skills). Time - 5 days.

Next was A Cold Reception. I just searched for thing there to left it all. I took there Jerkies, Twigs and Grass. All at full stacks. Plus beefalo hat if that would be A King of Winter. Time - 1 day.

And yeah, next one WAS A King of Winter... It was hardest speed-run ever. I almost was out-of-jerkies... But with my Beefalo Hat I beaten it in less than 2 days.

Before Darkness I had Two Worlds. I made gun powder, took lots of flint and twigs and made next food. With "hellish island" were not so many problems. Just sprinted for it all. Time - 3 days.

Darkness... I think it was actually the hardest level I ever. But as I said, I took lots of food stuff, flint and twigs plus gun powder. Time - 3 days (nights).

And it's all. I beaten Maxwell and my Webber had to hear gramophone for next years of waiting for somebody.

For some reason on my last adventure mode play through I didn't have the option to carry four items forward. Why was that? Playing on vanilla.

You have to click the teleportato before right-clicking it. That makes the box open.

As for speedruns, I beat all of them in less than a day besides the first one, which is how I got my nifty cane and tam-o-shanter, also found a set piece that had a perfectly fine ice staff. Score for me!

You have to click the teleportato before right-clicking it. That makes the box open.

As for speedruns, I beat all of them in less than a day besides the first one, which is how I got my nifty cane and tam-o-shanter, also found a set piece that had a perfectly fine ice staff. Score for me!

That's what I did. Hmm...maybe my mouse spazzed out. I'll try again tonight.

Dummy me, but how does gunpowder help a locked bridge? Does that mean instead of mining the rocks, they blew them up? or is this a new Sanity Gate tactic? :)

That's for a cause, if I will not have fuel in my miner's hat. Logical? Logical.

I was thinking that 

often there are a bunch of spiders near the wooden thing and it was going to be used on them

it would be used on enemies blocking the way

For me fights are not so hard. Tanking single spiders, kiting two (or still tanking, if I have night sword) and hounds.

what the hell how is that even possible?

how are you all doing this o.o

I don't think it's possible. Things are in far places from them. I know this. It took me almost 2 days because of searching for box (ಠ_ಠ)...

That depends. Are you using the Diving rod to look for the Things, or trying to do it without it? I technically did it once, but got lucky in my first direction to go/didn't stop at night. 

I don't think it's possible. Things are in far places from them. I know this. It took me almost 2 days because of searching for box (ಠ_ಠ)...

They were relatively nearby, and I would often finish the teleportato during night time, usually having tamed pigs fend off the chess monsters as I pack my bags.

Archived