Runic Turf

Hey guys how is everyone doing?

I have a question about the Runic turf ( Which looks awesome btw). I know you can't get it with the pitchfork in the game right now. I was wondering if there were any mods or if it will be possible to get it in future updates, anyone knows? I looked into the mods, but couldn't find any that would let me have runic turf so I decided to ask.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Burningame :)

Im not sure, but I think there is a reason why it can't be moved:

the turf is linked to the nightmare cicle, which is linked to the ruins itself. If you could remove it and place it on the surface, it wouldn't lit up, as the light it produces is limited to the active phase in the nightmare cicle, and being it the overworld, the nightmare cicle doesn't exist.

still,i would like blue-purpleish color with a pale white i think are the colors. klei should make where u can give it an electric dodad and it will change colors but not emit light or spawn things (i say change the colors everyday)

still,i would like blue-purpleish color with a pale white i think are the colors. klei should make where u can give it an electric dodad and it will change colors but not emit light or spawn things (i say change the colors everyday)

I can understand ripping up carpet and wooden flooring and cobblestones and getting it back safely

But digging up ancient stone that has been there forever and is glued together by nightmare fuel

That doesn't make sense

I can understand ripping up carpet and wooden flooring and cobblestones and getting it back safely

But digging up ancient stone that has been there forever and is glued together by nightmare fuel

That doesn't make sense

well we could add something made out nightmare fuel called the ruin grapper and it will i guess grap it? idk XD

Archived