[CONTEST ENDED] Don't Starve Steam Key!

I feel I don't want to bother selling my steam key as the issue is "who will go first" in deals etc.

I would like to do a giveaway!

But I don't want to give the key to someone who will completely abuse the fact they just got an amazing game.

So I want people to post below ANOTHER member that you think deserves the key.

Someone who cares about the game and loves this forum.

Whoever I deem the most caring etc will get the key <3

• Like 1

I feel I don't want to bother selling my steam key as the issue is "who will go first" in deals etc.

I would like to do a giveaway!

But I don't want to give the key to someone who will completely abuse the fact they just got an amazing game.

So I want people to post below ANOTHER member that you think deserves the key.

Someone who cares about the game and loves this forum.

Whoever I deem the most caring etc will get the key <3

Excess seems like a damn decent individual, he's provided a LOT of help in the forums from what i've seen and he's even got a few mods that help some of the less convenient areas( I believe the camera controls being mapped to Q and E was his idea).

• Like 1

Guest Dandytard

Kind of difficult, as most members here have the game, And would probably not need it. ( I would suggest myself since I don't have it, But that'd be cheating. Not to mention arrogant and evil and narcissistic)

But, On the other side, There's really plenty of people here who are funny and caring, So it's kind of hard to pick one mate.

I'd have to say Osterhasi.. Or Excess.. Toasty? Svetlana?..

Kind of difficult, as most members here have the game, And would probably not need it. ( I would suggest myself since I don't have it, But that'd be cheating. Not to mention arrogant and evil and narcissistic)

But, On the other side, There's really plenty of people here who are funny and caring, So it's kind of hard to pick one mate.

I'd have to say Osterhasi.. Or Excess.. Toasty? Svetlana?..

you don't have the game yet?!

I also wanna nominate dandytard then, not having this game simply cannot do!

Guest Dandytard

I resort to playing on a friend's steam account which he lets me borrow. But still, I can't play for longer than about 10 minutes, My top score of survival was like, 10 days. ( Saves are different when the steam is logged onto another pc, So I played from the beginning with no spoilers, Although I still have to end playing whenever the mate wants back on.)

Read the comment above dandy ;)

Dang I really wish I could have gotten in on this. I really want to get this game but I've been moving in real life and aren't able to afford it at the moment. I run the website http://watchsurvival.blogspot.com and I would have really done this steam key justice as I've got quite a few readers and I love supporting don't starve as this game is a simply awesome survival game. maybe I will catch another giveaway here Soon.

...please if you have more keys can you PLEASE send it to me ? love this game, love this genre love klei love everything about this game, i just cant get it becouse i dont have a credit card nor my parents or my friends... i would really appreciate that :) anyway, thanks for making this and someone who got the key is very lucky and i hope he will appreciate this game and the awesome idea of it.

Cheers from Croatia :D

I'm kinda new here - I don't post much but i read alot. I think the most awesome person on this forum is Mobius - his posts are always full of positive energy, interesting and really helpfull. I bet he already owns the game so i just wanted to give him credit for being awesome.

Second man i like is called "A Bad Feeling " - From his post i can see he is a real gentelman, heh.

I don't own the game but i love to see how this game develops. I love hard, survival games with this kind of "special" taste.

<3 Wilsons amazing beard.