New Character - Walter

I was feeling like it so here is Walter again.

Posted Image

Arm the Natives is overpowered, meh. What could his perk be?

I think lower health because of old age or a lower sanity would be negativ perks fitting him. Perhaps he thinks of the pigman as savages and can't befriend them?

He needs something positiv then....knowing how to craft all Weapon objects without needing to research them because he's a military guy?

Bagpipes for his speaches are fitting well, I think.

I will think about his quotes.

This idea of Walter is ok, but i feel like he needs a bit more to him. Maybe he has a limit to how many pigmen he can arm, but he also can build walls easier (He can build quick defenses) or something like that. But, most of these characters are introduced alongside a new feature, so maybe all characters can arm pigmen, but he can give them armor as well.

A little bump because I really need some help with the quotes. If someone out there has fun to imagine an elderly scottish navy/military guy fell free...btw McTusk quote will be very funny ^^

HmmmGo back to your bagpipes with your retarted son!

I converted my image into .tex format so one could use it as a bigportait in the char selection menue. I would use it and take a screenshot but i don't know how to add new characterslots to choose from :( ?It would be nice to gain some help on this problem :)