New Character - Walter

I'm a wee bit scottish! I can help ya wee scoundrels too, if ye want me to!

Surely. Please post any quotes you like for any objects you like. We keep gathering them and someday in the future, if there were more than one on the same thing we decide. ^^

Aye, help is needed lads. Wait, yer a wee bit Scottish?

Yup laddie! I'm not from Scottland, but my dads side is. I also have German, Dutch, Polish, Miami Indian, and a lot of other types of blood in me veins. And I'm a wee lassie, not a laddie.

Axe "Awfy sharp!"Luxury Axe "Like thae croon jewels!"Shovel "Work tae dae 'roon here!"Regal Shovel "Awfy posh!"Pickaxe "Sappers raport!" *This 1 dinnae need Scottifiying.*Opulent Pickaxe "Mine thae rocks... IN STYLE!"Razor "Nae way am I shavin' this 'tache!"Razor (Shaving a beefalo) "Better than sheep farmin'!"Hammer "Stolen frae tha' gods!"Pitchfork "Neptunes sign!"--------------------------------Okay, so how's that for the first lot? If you need anything changed tell me. *Sorry I edited most, but if you'd rather I just change them to normal but with Scottish spellings of the words just say ;)*

Axe "Awfy sharp!"Luxury Axe "Like thae croon jewels!"Shovel "Work tae dae 'roon here!"Regal Shovel "Awfy posh!"Pickaxe "Sappers raport!" *This 1 dinnae need Scottifiying.*Opulent Pickaxe "Mine thae rocks... IN STYLE!"Razor "Nae way am I shavin' this 'tache!"Razor (Shaving a beefalo) "Better than sheep farmin'!"Hammer "Stolen frae tha' gods!"Pitchfork "Neptunes sign!"

--------------------------------Okay, so how's that for the first lot? If you need anything changed tell me. *Sorry I edited most, but if you'd rather I just change them to normal but with Scottish spellings of the words just say ;)*

No no, I love it. He should speak this way! I couldn't do it because all I know of scottish is from the Wee free men of Discworld...^^If you know of good working scottish allusions, please feel free to edit as much as you like!

No no, I love it. He should speak this way! I couldn't do it because all I know of scottish is from the Wee free men of Discworld...^^If you know of good working scottish allusions, please feel free to edit as much as you like!

I'm glad you like it!:biggrin-new: Shall I do the next lot now then?

This is fun, I'm switching between the forum and Don't Starve :p. Okay, I can make the next lot of quotes now.---------------------------------Campfire (Upon being built) "Hah, darkness will nae stop me!"Campfire (High) "Dinnae burn me 'tache, fire!"Campfire (Normal) "Braw fire!"Campfire (Low) "Jings, better put sae more fuel on!Campfire (Embers) "It's gonnae go oot!"Campfire (Burned out) "Jings, I cannae see!Fire Pit (Upon being built) "Now the fire cannae spread!"Fire Pit (High) "Dinnae burn me 'tache, fire!"Fire Pit (Normal) "Braw fire!"Fire Pit (Low) "Jings, better put sae more fuel on!"Fire Pit (Embers) "It's gonnae go oot!"Fire Pit (Burned out) "Jings, I cannae see!"Miner hat "Get sae coal!"Pumpkin lantern "Scare off thae natives!"Torch "Explor' tha darkness!"Torch (And also the Miner hat run out) "Crivens, it's dark!"------------------------------------------------------------Here you go! Next part finished! *The Fire Pit quotes are the same as the Campfire quotes I believe...* (I'm enjoying this ^^)