idea for adventure mode locked up character!

It's quite simple, really. At the beginning in the world options you just choose which character you want to sit in the shadow throne in checkmate, which will mean people wouldn't be able to take this character from the beginning. Maxwell would be set on default for this option.

What would be the point of this? I don't think it's okay to limit what character someone wants to be.

Agreed, while it would be interesting to see someone else on the throne, we're not even sure if we can have multiples of the same character yet, which is still possible. And we also don't know if MP will even have an adventure mode.

There isnt any real point to it :/

That idea is amazing.

That is exactly what I am hoping for in multiplayer.

The thrilling story of Maxwell and his rag tag team of Maxwells on a quest to dethrone Maxwell

With their 16 Maxwell clones inside their Maxwell Car driving down Maxwell Road into Maxwell City having Maxwell shout at them every Maxwellian built world they skip through after collecting the Maxwellian things!

That idea is amazing.

That is exactly what I am hoping for in multiplayer.

The thrilling story of Maxwell and his rag tag team of Maxwells on a quest to dethrone Maxwell

With their 16 Maxwell clones inside their Maxwell Car driving down Maxwell Road into Maxwell City having Maxwell shout at them every Maxwellian built world they skip through after collecting the things!

You guys are wonderful and I love you both. 

What would be the point of this? I don't think it's okay to limit what character someone wants to be.

The point is to actually have Adventure Mode in Multiplayer. Was that not obvious?

Anyway, people. No matter how much insane you are to love the idea of having the same character for more people; that is just game logic. Like what sense is there? Nill sense!

The point is to actually have Adventure Mode in Multiplayer. Was that not obvious?

Anyway, people. No matter how much insane you are to love the idea of having the same character for more people; that is just game logic. Like what sense is there? Nill sense!

I'm sure there are other ways to implement an adventure mode without limiting one's character preference. It should probably have a different goal altogether fit for the fact there are multiple players.

You guys are wonderful and I love you both. 

Reminds me of a certain Dr. Who Master Race (David Tennant's series finale) two-part episode. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfYRfpaBwnc#t=43

THIS CONTAINS SOME EXPLICIT MATERIAL! Minor sexual themes and heavy violence are contained - if you do not approve do not watch! Viewer discretion is advised!

Replace every single Agent 47 Head with Maxwell and there you go, especially the wife.

Do you really want DS to become a simulator game? DKBU but I wouldn't want myself a Don't Starve Simulator.

You asked why I would even want to make it, and I said the "Master Race" clip looked super cool.

Since I was referring to a specific reply in this thread--of which I don't agree with your idea in the first place as a main game development, respectively--I don't think it would ever happen outside of a Mod if ever.   

Archived